Universal Wrassling (by Colin Lane)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 23, 2015.

1. ColinL

ColinL Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jul 29, 2014
    Great to hear that Noen, I'm still amazed so many people think the game is as fun as I think it is. It actually has always said Expert on the title screen. The Original name of the game was Expert Wrassling, but in the end we shortened it to Just Wrassling.

The fluctuations in difficulty is probably down to the random AI strength, each AI has a pretty wide range of strength so you may get an unlucky run when many of the AI wrasslers spawn with the higher strength levels.

Anyway thanks for playing, We have got some updates planed to keep the gameplay fresh for the good folks who are enjoying the game.

2. Glorkbot

Glorkbot Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Cartoonist
    I'm using an iPad Air with iOS 8.3 and this game constantly crashes.. (It probably crashed 3 times in the first minute of use, which was pretty darn discouraging). It crashes most often when I press "retry" and sometimes it crashes after choosing a hat.

Is it crashing when it tries to go to an ad maybe?

3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Hey Glork! Love your game :)

It does. I purchased the remove ads and I haven't crashed since.

Billy

4. folmerkelly

folmerkelly Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Yeah, we're really sorry about that! We've worked all night to get it fixed and submitted it, hopefully it gets pushed through soon. The update also fixes the overlapping text that occurs sometimes.

BIG update is in the works as well, super excited about that :)

5. bear-man

bear-man Active Member

Aug 10, 2014
    Anyone manage to beat a boss with a hat on? Been trying for a while, pretty sure it's impossible.

6. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I cannot stop playing. I try to. I just feel compelled to have another match. I can't stop wrasslin. Help me.

7. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    yes yes yes

8. folmerkelly

Oct 2, 2012
    Hey everyone, just wanted to let everybody know the update was approved and went live, should reduce the freeze bug drastically! Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues, we'll be monitoring it.

And now, time to get cracking on The Big Update :D

9. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    I'm encountering a bug, I thought the object of wrassling was entertainment for the masses but the other wrestlers are trying to throw me out of the ring instead of just focusing on big showy moves. :D
    GO WRASSLING!
    seriously tho still picking this up for a quick session as its great for a laugh and quick and easy to pick up and play.

10. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Hold the left walk button and the right arm button and see how many points you can get.
    For some reason it works better than when I actually try to win XD

11. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Yes!

12. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

This game is unbelievably fun :)

13. ColinL

ColinL Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jul 29, 2014
    Thanks man! your in the Wrassling hall of fame as one of the originals. Have you beaten a boss with a hat on, is it possible? :D

14. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Man this game is fun, except it drains my battery surprisingly fast :0

What exactly is the strategy for the second boss? Preferably one that isn't suicidal?

15. ColinL

ColinL Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jul 29, 2014
    Thanks!

you can seem me owning the second boss here in the trailer, flopped him like Hogan taking down Earthquake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsFpsipyde0

16. ColinL

ColinL Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jul 29, 2014
    Thanks! so happy you are liking it!

17. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Sound options (and directional arrows showing rotation) cannot come soon enough. This game is crazy, fun, and crazy fun. Keep up the good work!

18. folmerkelly

Oct 2, 2012
    Sound options, directional arrows, the option to invert to invert arm rotation direction, pause / quick restart / back to main menu, the option to reset challenges, annnnnd local multiplayer are all coming in The Big Wrassling Update :D

19. markaman

markaman Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2013
    My brother and I love this game. I hope the multiplayer is Bluetooth and not same device because it would be pretty difficult to play on my iPhone with all those buttons.

20. folmerkelly

Oct 2, 2012
    We're looking into it, but the only thing we can promise at this point is local multiplayer on the same device. Trying our best to give people what they want with what we have!

YOU KEEP WRASSLING WE KEEP WORKING
    \
    [​IMG]