Universal Wrassling (by Colin Lane)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 23, 2015.

1. bear-man

bear-man Active Member

Aug 10, 2014
    #21 bear-man, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    First off, this is an incredible game, and I'm having a ton of fun with it. But, I have a few request. First, add multiplayer! Second, make hats stay on longer. I've been stuck on the "score 5 points with a hat on" mission for a while. That's all! Great work, guys!

Edit: ok, by some miracle, I beat that last challenge, but now I'm on "beat a boss with a hat on". Pretty sure that's literally impossible. Hats need to stay on longer.

2. dudeguypal

dudeguypal Member

Nov 2, 2012
    The game is ridiculous haha. Good fun. Great time waster. Especially in a boring class lol

3. chadwerd

chadwerd Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Local multiplayer in a future update?! :D

4. predator8u

predator8u Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Lots of bugs, main one being, upon restarting after a match screen becomes slightly grey and freezes but there are sounds effects to button presses as if something is happening offscreen.

Thought you should know.

5. Stevencarla

Stevencarla Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    this game is stupid, very stupid. but i like these stupid ideas and gameplay. but the bugs ar quiet annoying, especially when you try to exit the game and re entwr it, it always freeze.

6. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Well congratulations I've had more fun and play time out of wrassling than I did from the latest wwe2k game :D which I know did take much doing. But I love the silliness and it's easy to pick up for a quick game.

7. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    wow - I've just tried Wheelie Legend! and it's pretty damn awesome too. On this one I just can't keep my hat on. I really hope this takes off as it's great although my kidz were disappointed there was no two player a la soccer physics mode. Great stuff though. Leotards as well as hats would be good.

8. vonknut

vonknut Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Yeah, local + online multiplayer, and i will nominate this as party game if the year!

9. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
  10. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    This needs a local multiplayer mode! Seriously!
    I do love games like Wrestle Jump or the soccer ones (forgot the name) and the most fun I had with them was when I've played it with a friend so please consider to add at least a 2 Player mode.

11. folmerkelly

folmerkelly Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    We're looking into local multiplayer (most likely 2 player) for sure! Right now we're gathering all your feedback and suggestions to make WRASSLING the best it can be! Thank you all so much for playing our game, the response we've gotten has been absolutely amazing.

12. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    #32 NOEN, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    Man! I woke up this morning and went right to this game before even thinking. That's when I know it's something special.

I'm still not sure why it says, -EXPERT- above the title now. Maybe after you get X amount of points, it switches to a harder mode? I know it definitely seems a little tougher now. I can't even come close to my original high score right now.

13. slamraman

Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    has anyone managed to keep their hat on for 5 points?

14. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Yep I did it. The key is to let them fight themselves. ;)

15. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I just did it and Sexypirate is right. I did it by accident.

To the devs:

1) is there anyway to change our color I really really really hate purple? Lol

2) the app started crashing left and right and I know it had to do with the ads. It started after one of the automatic ads. I force closed the app and it happened again. I then soft rebooted and that's cleared it up for the moment. It started on the ad with Kate Uptons boobs. Lol

Billy

16. slamraman

Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    dancer. I'll be trying that later. great stuff.

17. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    More crashing today. It seems to occur after hitting retry and after ads. See pic. I'm using the IPhone 5s running iOS 8.3

Billy

Attached Files:

18. folmerkelly

folmerkelly Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Hey everyone, Colin and me are working on getting the freeze bug fixed this weekend, and while we're at it we're looking into adding changes, features, and fixes people have been asking for. While Colin is wrassling bugs (heyooo), I'm in the middle of designing my way around some requests, so I thought I'd get your input while I'm working!

So, one of the things we've been hearing is people would like a way to get back to the main menu, and a way to quit a match or restart one. My idea is to add a pause button to the play screen that not only pauses the game, but also pops up buttons to quickly restart or go back to the main menu. Here's a mock-up of what I have in mind:

[​IMG]

What do you think?

19. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Perfect

20. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I agree with NOEN, perfect!

Billy