Wow.. Samurai: WotW has THE best graphics on the iPhone

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Twazzock, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Twazzock

Twazzock Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    3D graphics that is. The art style is superp, and the visuals are absolutely flawless apart from some jaggy edges on the characters. I honestly didn't think 3D visuals so smooth and sharp were possible on the iPhone.

The animation is superb too, slicing people in half is awesome and doesn't have that awkward, jerky feel to it like you'd expect it to on the iPhone (see: replays in TKO).

I've only played the first level so I can't really comment on the gameplay, however the controls work really well imo, I'm not sure how responsive the combos are but I think they'll take a bit of practice to perfect.

A great moment was at the end of the first level, I got to the guy at the end (the one dressed in green) and was expecting a more challenging fight. However, the controls are so good I was able to sidestep him as he took the first swipe, and slice him in half from behind instantly.

So yeah, these are only my first impressions but the visuals are wowing me already. The presentation is well above average for an iPhone game so I'd definitely recommend checking this out, or at least waiting for a Lite version.

2. samoreg

samoreg Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    I agree great graphics. It's pretty cool how the blood squirts on your device.

3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
  4. $h!tB4G!4L!F3

$h!tB4G!4L!F3 Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2009
    I. Agree. For. Sure.

This was worth my hall of awesomeness. The first and only game ever to be in it after 2 years of having a iPhone.