Would you mind helping me find some old iOS games ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jow Stungib, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Jow Stungib

Jow Stungib New Member

Jan 22, 2019
    Male
    When I was a kid I played some cool iOS games (they are compatible with iOS 3-4 or so), but I don't remember their name. I tried to search everywhere on the AppStore and the internet but it didn't work. So now I'm going to describe those games and if you guys know the name, please tell me, cause I have absolutely no words at all to tell how much I appreciate that! Thank you!
    1/ The Tower Defense game (iOS 3-4 or so)
    The first map is basically desert themed, with your territory in the bottom left of the screen, while all the enemies come from the top right. Here are the towers available:
    + An obstacle to block enemies: 50$
    + Gun Tower: 250$
    + Anti Air Tower: 300$ (looks like a white circle)
    + Missile Tower: 600$
    + Cannon Tower: 1100$
    + Tesla/Red Laser Tower: 1400$
    + This one is the strongest gun but I couldn't buy it maybe due to lite/trial version: 2000$
    Enemies:
    + Tanks. Literally, almost ground units are tanks, tanks, with different appearances.
    + Planes, Missiles. Yes, Missiles, or Rockets ?
    Special:
    + EXP: Zap enemies with Electric,, as I remember. 250$
    + TNT: Explosions... 500$

Now for the other game.
    2/ Turn Based Strategy game (iOS 3-4 or so)
    Now this one is hard to describe, I'm sorry, cause I don't quite remember it.
    The battle looks like Plants vs Zombies, but you can choose levels/ your characters to fight. Enemies are Zombies, Demons, etc... At first you have 3 characters, 2 men and 1 woman. Some characters can be bought with gems/diamond if I remember correctly.
    During the battle you can choose to move your character, to target which enemies... They have HP, attack points... Well, I couldn't remember anymore stuffs from this game. Those two games are like from 2010-2012.

There you go... Hopefully if you guys know those games please tell me, I REALLY REALLY appreciate that! Thanks.

2. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    I don't recognize the game, sorry. But I want you to know I feel your pain. I desperately miss one from around that era which has disappeared.

It's called Protector: the Planes. Sigh.

3. I3ARBIER

I3ARBIER New Member

Mar 16, 2019
    Male
    The first game can be ‘Fieldrunners’?! The second.. i have no clue, sorry!