iPad Worms Game!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Oma, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Oma

Oma Well-Known Member

Hi, just like my earlier post, I'm wondering about a game on the iphone and ipod touch.

Worms, everbybody knows it, it's one of the best mobile games I've played, and it was also on PC and PS1 think.

I think it would even be able to make a Worms version, like they made for the PSP.

Check this vid of you don't know what worms is!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptK95AKRpv8&feature=related

2. McChikun

McChikun Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Look to iShoot to sate your hunger for delicious Worms action. It's no Worms, but it's a great game in its own respect.

As to Worms eventually coming to the iPhone? I don't see why not.

3. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Man... I didn't like the iShoot production at all or may I say the lack of it?!

At least PDAmill Snails could show up.

4. different

different Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
  5. aerolord

aerolord Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2008
    I actually would love to play worms on my iPod touch after playing it on my current mobile phone. The other version of the game is not bad, but the mobile one is horrible.

6. darwiniandude

darwiniandude Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2008
    1st version of worms was the best, by far. the sequels killed it, diluted it's brilliance IMO. 1st version was availible for classic mac os, msdos, and amiga.

Loved it!

[​IMG]

7. Manta Research

Manta Research Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    I'm pretty sure Team17 is porting Worms to the iPhone already. Can't remember where I saw it -- on their website maybe?

8. 00011000

00011000 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
  9. Kursndax

Kursndax Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I love worms and I love ishoot, that game will never leave my phone, it satisfies my worms action alot, especially with the new update where you can move your tank.

10. ourfinesth0ur

ourfinesth0ur Active Member

Oct 8, 2008
    gunbound?

I would love to see a port of worms. I would love even more to see gunbound ported to the iphone. For those of you that do not know this is a worms-esque game that is played online. You can power up your guys with different outfits and mobiles. It is a very solid game with a nice community. THAT is a worms style game I would love to see ported.