WorldAlpha Sniper - 5 Promo Code Contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by worldalpha, Jul 24, 2012.

1. worldalpha

worldalpha Active Member

Jun 29, 2012
    Well, I finally launched the first of 3 minigames for WorldAlpha MMO, today. WorldAlpha Sniper is now available for iPhones and iPads. To celebrate I will be give out 5 free Promo codes for the full game for TouchArcade forum members. In order to get your free Promo codes, you have to download the free iOS version, and play at least one game. While playing that game, you have to find the name of the Toy store that is within the ruins of the city. Then MESSAGE me (don't post on this page or you'll be disqualified) the name of the Toy Store, and if you are within the first 5 people to send me the correct answer, I will send you a promo code for the game. Enjoy.

Demo iOS Version:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/worldalpha-sniper-free/id533017772

Full iOS Version (only $1.99)
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/worldalpha-sniper/id523269127

2. worldalpha

worldalpha Active Member

Jun 29, 2012
    m13 was the first to figure it out. 4 more Promo codes. I'll add more if this goes well.

3. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
  4. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    OMFG. I LOVE this contest.

It is about F'ing time a developer came up with an actual "contest" that didn't consist of doing free advertising for them by posting "Likes" on Facebook, Tweeting some made-up "I love this game I don't have yet" crap, or some other disingenuous BS...

Frankly, I'm tempted to just go ahead and pay for the game, whether I like it or not, just to say thanks and throw some support to an honest developer with a freaking imagination and an ounce of integrity... just brilliant, absolutely brilliant.:D

You sir, ROCK, and I wish you tons of success and monetary reward.

There, I'm all better now...;)

DBC

5. Nshager

Nshager Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    Answered.

6. worldalpha

worldalpha Active Member

Jun 29, 2012
    Thanks for the kudos. I appreciate it.

For those who answered, codes are coming in the next day or so. Away from office with limited net access currently.

7. worldalpha

worldalpha Active Member

Jun 29, 2012
    Well I've given away 7 promo codes, so I'll up the total to 10 promo codes, so there is 3 more to give away. Enjoy!

8. worldalpha

worldalpha Active Member

Jun 29, 2012
    Last call for 3 more promo codes

9. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    I'm not able to down load games instantly so I never have a chance to win contests, it would be great for someone to give me a code.

10. worldalpha

worldalpha Active Member

Jun 29, 2012
    There are still codes available.

11. worldalpha

worldalpha Active Member

Jun 29, 2012
    All the promo codes are gone. Thanks for playing. Sign-up at the link below if you want to keep up with WorldAlpha Sniper promos.