World Zombination

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ste86uk, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #21 Zeillusion, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    Games just as awesome as I remembered it was. I love the improvements. Seems like they hit it on the nail. It's so unique ( tower / reverse defence / collect & fuse hybrid )

It appears there's an energy system but so far it seems fair. Not sure how hard it is to acquire good units. Will update !

Oh boy you guys are in for a treat.

Join my guild:

World Zomination

Gonna be real active. All TA members welcome :)

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I played at the start of beta and use to get epics fairly regular but it seems very toned down now to what I use to get and even once got a legendary which was awsome.

Recently started again as I'd lost all of my old game anyway and just had errors that lost all of my save....so had to start again with the infected from 0 and it reset my survivors to level 3 yet apparently with no supplies so I'm stuck trying to disband to level up when previously I had more than enough and high level units too.

I feel sad starting again again I hoped I'd get something for it especially since I was about to win a blue pack from pvp also but apparently it's some server switching problem and shouldn't happen again but that doesn't make me feel any better about it.

The energy system is fine for me personally but I feel like the resource production things need a bigger capacity they fill extremely quickly and noddy wants to log in to collect every hour.

But I desperately want to get my spirit back for this even starting again with nothing and apparently no supplies for some strange reason because when you get more interesting units it certainly makes the game more fun. I miss my machine gunner and overwatch were the best, snipers are awsome but stealthed snipers are even better!

3. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Did you create an account? I did , and I have everything still.

4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    In the past I didn't as it didn't start out with the account feature and I stopped before it added it.

But yes this time I had an account and all signed in but sadly it reset my progress to day 1 but seemed to also remove my supplies which is also very irritating. My units are mostly level 2 and I'm stuck waiting to get units to disband to upgrade when previously my hero was more like 8 and other units around 4/5 and wasn't struggling to upgrade at all.

This one was only about a week old but still it's a weeks work and was about to win a blue pack from pvp