Universal World Zombination - (by Proletariat Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mikeworld, May 4, 2014.

1. chanandler

chanandler Member

Apr 19, 2010
    I am the Director of Aesthetics and Cosmicatology.
    UK
    Update..

Anyone know why the game has been changed so that quick fights can only be done with the Hero unit, meaning that you can only do one quick fight until that unit heals up?

For me it kind of ruins the game, I usually don't have time to go through lots of full rounds but can squeeze in 5 or 10 quick fights in almost the same time as a single proper round.

Ahh well, it was a good little time waster while it lasted :)

2. amywong

amywong Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Is this a new change? I haven't downloaded the latest yet.

3. kraze ivan

kraze ivan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    All I can say is hooray, I'm not the only who posts in this forum now.

Also, yes they completely changed the game. This actually a bigger nerf for the survivors than for infected. It also makes leveling units soooo much harder because quick fight raids was the only reliable way to get DNA/supplies.

4. chanandler

chanandler Member

Apr 19, 2010
    I am the Director of Aesthetics and Cosmicatology.
    UK
    Yep, it's a classic case of something being 'fixed' that wasn't actually broken in the first place. Must admit, I've not even bothered playing since yesterday, it's more a chore to play now than actually fun as levelling up is going to take forever!

5. sjsivak

sjsivak Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Game Dev
    Cambridge, MA
    Hey everyone, we wrote some posts on our own forum to discuss the changes to Quick Fight. Check it out here.

If you have any questions you can drop them in there.

6. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Well the update cannot come soon enough, I so rarely have time to play long times at once that I play other games mostly and just level some units and so some qfs well that won't happen now. And 3 weeks for a new patch to fix this mess is way to long. I am disaappointed to say the least.

7. kraze ivan

kraze ivan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    Thank you for letting us know. Best of luck on a smooth 3.3 release. I will be checking in periodically.

8. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
  9. Bparks

Bparks New Member

Nov 27, 2015
    selling

I have an extremely high level account I want to sell.

Many mythics, including hooligans, deathwish, cmass, crowdsourcer, ninja, leviathon, and others.

Lvl 30-40 legendaries. Enough that it takes about 1.8 hours to completely use all of them in DUBAI V. Its one of the top accounts in the game, and should allow you to win dubai raids over and over again.

please message me for info if you wish to buy.