Universal World Zombination - (by Proletariat Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mikeworld, May 4, 2014.

1. thesinmaster

thesinmaster Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    we have "toucharcade2" guild from humans side but full. but we continuesly kick some inactive members. try randomly to check whether there are empty slots or not

regards

2. kraze ivan

kraze ivan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    I will be checking throughout the weekend in the hopes that a slot opens up. My IGN is the same as here: kraze ivan

Thank you.

3. devilmouse

devilmouse Member

For anyone crashing on a 6+ on World Zombination, here's a workaround:

Go to Settings -> Display & Brightness, and under the “Display Zoom” header, change your view from “Zoomed” to “Standard"

Sorry about that!

4. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Is there any sites where I can see all the units for both factions?

5. devilmouse

devilmouse Member

I don't know of one off-hand, but we're actively working on adding an Almanac feature to the game to do just this.

6. belwar

belwar New Member

Jul 22, 2012
    So there was one open spot and I applied, hopefully one of you officers accepts me. Name is Belwar, thanks!

7. blackbear219

blackbear219 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Having a lot of fun with this one!

Quick questions:

-If I spend the 200 coins to unlock the 2nd upgrade chamber so that I can upgrade two units at once, does it unlock for both survivors/infected or are they separate purchases?

-Say I have earned 200xp for my clan. If I leave my current clan and join a different does that XP come with me?

Thanks!

8. devilmouse

devilmouse Member

Glad you're enjoying it, but I have bad news for your questions :(

- Nope, the lockers are separate per side. In retrospect, that would have been a good thing to share between sides, but we just put Play Both Sides in with this latest release and never actually thought of doing that.

- No, the guild xp is the amount you've generated for the current guild, so it won't come with you if you join another.

9. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    In running a level 10 guild on the zombie side called world Zomination, come join us. We need real active / friendly players.

Most of us are level 20.

Also the human side is owning the faction war. They are medic walling which is OP. I could have 1-200 more power and all enemies trying to kill a SINGLE guy while medics heal him and next thing you know my entire enemy is dead from a single unit. Quite cheap

10. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Why the hell aren't the raids dropping the rewards they say they're going to?

11. RuckusR6

RuckusR6 New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    #111 RuckusR6, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    You're so completely wrong I wonder if you even bothered playing past the first hour. I haven't bought any brains or DNA and I'm at 76k/16k just through playing. There was a point early on where DNA was a tiny bit scarce and I thought it might be a a choke point but that went away as soon as I figured out that I was playing the game wrong. While you definitely need to build up one really strong team to progress through the campaign, there is nothing stopping you from using throwaway units to quick battle early stages for free units/DNA.

The real choke point are the evolution slots. You can definitely unlock the first one just by playing through the campaign and earning the fixed rewards (and the occasional random gold reward) though I'm not sure if its possible to get the second without a lot of random rewards as I haven't been keeping track of all the gold rewards. Unlocking for both factions probably should have been in the game at release but I didn't realize faction switching was added only recently. In this age of F2P vitriol I think it would be a pretty classy move to add it an make it retroactive if at all possible but even if they don't the game is pretty generous for F2P. You earn all of the gold rewards again if you play through as both survivors and infected, you have a realistic chance of getting epic and even legendary units from random rewards, not to mention handing out packs for guild raids (which are incredibly easy) and the reasonable chance of getting units above the rarity level of the pack you're opening. Here are a couple of examples:

-Two rare units from a single uncommon pack (which was a free reward from a guild raid).
    -One legendary and one rare unit from my first of two epic packs (GASP! I know, supporting F2P devs, rite?).
    -Epic unit (Daredevil) as a random reward after a quick battle in Vancouver. FYI, that's the first stage after the tutorial and takes 75 team power, doable with 7 level one green units. Probably a half dozen assorted rare units as random rewards so far. EDIT: Add one more rare to that count, just got a Biohazard from quick battling in Lima as I was typing this post.
    -Various uncommon and rare random rewards that award coins (10/25 IIRC). I've probably had 8 or 10 uncommon and 2 rare so far.
    -Various rare and epic fixed campaign rewards including a Defiler (rare) and Foulmouth (epic) so far. I have 6 stages left and its just a hunch but for some reason I think Manila might give a Patient Zero (legendary) as a fixed reward? Someone who has beaten the campaign can probably confirm that I'm wrong.

Don't get me wrong, the game is F2P and you will do better if you put in some money but I haven't seen anything that looks remotely like a paywall and I'm 75-80% through the campaign and our fledgling TA guild is rolling through tier 2 of the early guild raids. Birnbe got a legendary shade from one of his two free rare packs after we blew through Honolulu tier 2 this afternoon (I'm not jealous, not at all).

tl;dr: F2P is here, its not going anywhere. This dev handled pretty well, I'd give them a B or B+ overall (for the F2P aspects, game is an A overall). If you can't reconcile with this being a F2P game I get it, there is a lot of vitriol against the concept. Just don't go spreading lies about how it is handled in a game that doesn't deserve your (lying) criticism.

12. Stevencarla

Stevencarla Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    finally can join this game, thanks to the dev who told me how to play with the ip6 plus.

now. can anyone pls tell me how to get resourcees easiler? as it seems pretty hard to earn resourcess especailly when you keep upgrading your team... any tips of better earning method? and and which type of role should i focus on upgrading in the beginning ?? thanks~~~

13. RuckusR6

RuckusR6 New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    It should go without saying but focus on upgrading your best units. Don't bother upgrading common units since you'll be selling them before long. Upgrade uncommons if you don't have anything else in the slot and you have resources to burn but I wouldn't take them very far. Upgrade your hero, they're a great source of team power and you'll never outgrow them. Upgrade legendaries and epics but to go from level 9 to 10 you'll need a copy of them to evolve (which is consumed in the process). Upgrade rares that you find useful and prioritize them if you have multiples and can evolve. Try to maximize timers so that you don't have units sitting in the tank complete. If you're going to be playing for a while, try to take some low level units up a few levels since its easy to switch them in and out.

I felt resource starved early on but it went away and I don't see it coming back anytime soon. Oh, and once you can assign a unit to your resource collector do so; a level 1 green put my DNA collector from 20 to 30 per hour which doesn't seem like a lot but its a 50% increase. I have since taken mine out because I'm swimming in both resources but they helped somewhat while I was getting going.

14. najmulgony

najmulgony Active Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Game Marketing
    Dhaka
    Wow it’s amazing. The game play, graphics and the effects are awesome. The gamer must need some strategies to over come from the World Zombination

15. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Yer either lucky, or I am the opposite ;) The only rare I've so far received is the obligatory fire chief. No epics or legendaries. The standard uncommons. Had I not upgraded my common units, I wouldn't have had enough to progress past the second or third location in the campaign.

16. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Does anyone know for sure if you need to consume a unit all 10 levels?

I think it is gonna be really tough to level legendarily and epics then.

17. kraze ivan

May 18, 2012
    Anyone know what server maintence is about ?

18. sjsivak

sjsivak Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Game Dev
    Cambridge, MA
    Our servers are experiencing heavy load from all the new installs and we hit a limit with one of our pieces of hardware. Should be back up in the next 30-45 minutes. Sorry!

19. kraze ivan

May 18, 2012
    Thank you for the reply.

20. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Very polished, and controlling the zombies is very unique, but I find it a bit shallow and repetitive overall