WordDuel - Multiplayer Word Game coming soon to iOS!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jamlsoftworks, Jul 5, 2015.

1. jamlsoftworks

jamlsoftworks New Member

Jul 3, 2015
    #1 jamlsoftworks, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    Hey all!

I'm from JAML Softworks and I'd like to announce an iOS app that we'll be releasing very soon (hopefully during this week)!

Introducing: WordDuel - Multiplayer Word Game!

Description:

Test your vocabulary and speed in WordDuel, the new multiplayer word game. Try to make as many words as possible out of the seven tiles on your board as you race against the 45 second clock. Duel with your friends or challenge other word enthusiasts through Game Center. Play unlimited games free!

HOW TO PLAY

Each WordDuel match consists of three rounds, each with a unique board. You and your opponent will alternate trying to score as many points as possible each round. If you find a six or seven letter word, bonus points will be granted for your impressive knowledge. At the end of each match, two twenty point bonuses will be awarded. Brainiac is given to the player who found the word that was worth the most points. Fast Fingers is won by the player who found the most words in a single round. These bonuses are added to the round scores to declare the winner.

We'd love to answer any questions/hear your feedback! :)

UPDATE: NOW AVAILABLE ON THE APP STORE!! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wordduel-multiplayer-word/id955074442?ls=1&mt=8

2. jamlsoftworks

jamlsoftworks New Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Update: We have been approved for TestFlight beta testing!! Private message us an email address or leave a reply if you're interested!

3. jgainsbrugh

jgainsbrugh Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2013
    Hi. I would be interested in beta tested. Great concept! Thank you

4. jamlsoftworks

jamlsoftworks New Member

Jul 3, 2015