WordDigest English Dictionary for iPhone and iPod touch

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Global Delight, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Global Delight

Global Delight Well-Known Member

WordDigest expiry issue

Hi All

Version 1.1 of WordDigest that got through to the App Store had an expiry date set to it which rendered the app unusable from midnight April 4th 2009 onwards. We are painfully aware of how much this inconvenienced our customers who paid for the application and now cannot use it until version 1.1.1 hits the App Store.

We have already fixed this issue and submitted the new version 1.1.1 on April 6th to Apple. This version is in review and hopefully would be approved in the next couple of days.

You can get more details here http://www.globaldelight.com/blog.html

Best Regards
    Team Global Delight

2. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Hello, just here to talk of the dictionary itself. I've noticed more often now that I can't find a lot of words that I am searching for. For exampe, words like during, albeit don't have a defenition. It's not a terribly bad thing, but with the amount of words already there, you'd think these would be part of it. Regardless of that, I am still happy with the product itself.

3. Global Delight

We can look into this, however the dictionary database has to be updated.

Regards
    Team Global Delight

4. Global Delight

WordDigest v1.1.1 - Promo Codes

Hello

The new version v1.1.1 of WordDigest has gone live and you can update your app. This is a free update for the existing customers. The intro offer - 50% Off on WordDigest - has been extended till the next 5000 downloads!!

We are also giving away 25 promo codes. You can inform your friends, colleagues, relatives to purchase a copy using one of the promo codes and leave a comment on the App Store to help us regain the status.

The promo codes are listed on the Global Delight site: http://www.globaldelight.com/blog.html

Best Regards
    Team Global Delight

5. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    used 6EXYK3YH9NTP

thanks been looking for a good dic app (and spelling) :)

6. Global Delight

Hi soup

Thanks.. Can you please leave a comment on the Global Delight blog as well? People coming to our site would find it difficult otherwise.. Hope you record your review on the App Store as well after using the App.

Thanks
    Global Delight

7. pharmx

pharmx Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    got this one, thanks : R7METTHM7X4N

posted in comments of blog as well

8. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    ok have done

9. Global Delight

Thanks.. Still some promo codes are left..

10. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    I used 4WLYJXL3F67L, thanks.

11. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    Redeemed XRNMMJKT69MT.

Thanks a lot man! Downloading now and will post comments, complaints, etc. later. Also going to write a review on iTunes after trying it out.

P.S. Change the icon. Doesn't look very presentable among all those other flashy icons :)

12. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    I would love to get one if possible.

Thanks

13. Global Delight

Hello

Thanks for downloading a copy of WordDigest. It would be great if you could leave that comment on our blog site as it would help others to find which promo codes are still left..

Regards
    Team Global Delight

14. Global Delight

Hello organerito

There are a lot of them to be picked. Just go to http://www.globaldelight.com/blog.html and redeem a code.

Please leave the promo code in the comment section on our blog so that it becomes easy for others to find out which ones can still be redeemed.

Regards
    Team Global Delight

15. organerito

Nov 24, 2008
    #55 organerito, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
    Thank you so much!

I left a message saying which code I used. It is actually 7HHNLFW7P6AA.

Thanks a lot! it is downloading as I write. I'll make sure to leave a review and some feedback if you want.

+++++++++++++

I have tried it and it is very good. It is very solid . I think the only thing I would tweak a little is the graphics. The icon could more a little better. there are many boo apps that have almost the same type of presentation.You can get ideas from themes for the jailbroken ipod touch. I like icons like that of the app "checkbook" http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293962200&mt=8
    I like the graphics of checkbook too, or something like groups would be also very nice. http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300891442&mt=8

Some people might think that as your app is a serious app, graphics are not that important. However, once there other apps that are also good, people are going to choose the one that works well and looks nicer. You have a very good app. You could make it stand out with a little more colors or something. I hope I wasn't blunt. I just want to help. it is just my opinion.

16. Global Delight

Hello

Thank you very much for the feedback and suggestion to improve the app..We would consider this. We are working on the next update which would have some new features and it would have some fun elements as well. Hope you have left your comments on the App Store as well.

Regards
    Team Global Delight

17. organerito

Nov 24, 2008
    I just left a review in itunes. I wrote what I really think of the app. I use the same nickname. It'll be online in a few minutes.

18. Global Delight

10 Promo Codes of WordDigest listed, pick your code!

The codes for WordDigest are listed below. All you have to do to is pick one, redeem it and leave your reviews on the App Store.

FTLPJ9XHX6F6
    7Y9Y4FRWNEA7
    4697JNY7F43W
    ATPJM44FY4E7
    X9MEJHW6JARK
    JXKFF7LXPH7T
    RL49HR7TAJ9H
    FFTM3HWW3XNE
    P3WAEH4E7TFR
    KKX7WKRN6A6H

Do remember to leave the promo code that you have used in the comments section so that itÂ’s easy for the others to know which ones are still valid

19. Global Delight

20. Global Delight

WordDigest v1.2 Beta

Hi All

We have got the next version ready for release. If you are interested in the Beta testing this version, send us the UDID of your iPhone/ iPod touch either through the mail support (at) globaldelight (dot) com or Private Message us.

Thanks
    :)