iPad Word User: Thesaurus Master

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mrWalrus, Aug 20, 2012.

1. mrWalrus

mrWalrus Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    designing games
    Venice, CA
    #1 mrWalrus, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012

Word User: Thesaurus Master

I use words, but sometimes I like to use different words. That's when I look in a thesaurus to find another word to repl…
    $199.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    I use words, but sometimes I like to use different words. That's when I look in a thesaurus to find another word to replace some of those which I use often. I also like to be challenged, and video games are some of the most challenging (and fun!) things I get to use.

It's because of those loves I created this game, Word User: Thesaurus Master, to help expand my vocabulary and knowledge of the words I use everyday, and to have fun while doing it. It's my hope that you'll enjoy it too.

Word User: Thesaurus Master is a challenging game of word matching. It'll test your word associating abilities to the utmost.

Each level has 12 words. Each of those words on the screen has a match somewhere else on the screen. Once you've spotted the two words with similar meaning, press the two buttons to make a correct match and score!

Find all the matches on each screen as fast as you can! :D

Don't be too quick, though. You'll want to take your time and make the best guesses as you earn extra points for every consecutively correct answer.

:: Special Developer's Note ::
    There are 20 levels and 12 achievements to be earned in version 1.0 of Thesaurus Master. Please help us to create more levels for future updates by suggesting your favorite word pairs.

See inside the game for more information.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Education, Word
    Release:Aug 09, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Logo Color Quiz

Logos Logos.. I love me some Logos!
    I bet you love logos too. :) That's why I made this new game.

LOGO CO…
    $199.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Logos Logos.. I love me some Logos!
    I bet you love logos too. :) That's why I made this new game.

LOGO COLOR QUIZ!!!!!
    (you don't have to use all the CAPS and exclamation points when telling anyone about it, but it probably wouldn't hurt.)

So back to the game.

The point is to select the right colors for the logo that's being shown. Sounds easy, no?

Each logo is shown in it's greyscale form -- devoid of any color. Below it are eight buttons, depending on the logo, you'll need to guess one to three different colors.

Not sure about an answer? Use a coin to get a hint and eliminate one incorrect possibility.

Speaking of coins, We're also giving you 15 FREE coins for downloading the game! So that's pretty awesome too.. :D
    You don't have to thank us, just be sure to tell everyone you know that Logo Color Quiz is the hottest new game out there.

★ Over 70 logos in version 1.0 with more coming in future versions.

★  Expertly crafted to be challenging and fun!

★  Use hints to get help

★ 18 Music Tracks

★ Many updates to come!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Puzzle, Trivia
    Release:Sep 10, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated