Word Solitaire Giveaway

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by candywriter, Oct 26, 2010.

1. candywriter

candywriter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Giveaway
    To celebrate the release of Word Solitaire: Aurora for iPhone/iPod touch, we will be giving away full copies of the Mac version (a $15 dollar value)

Here's what you do:

1) Follow @candywriter on Twitter

2) Tweet: "I love Word Solitaire by @candywriter http://www.wordsolitaire.com"

3) Post your impressions of Word Solitaire: Aurora for iPhone/iPod touch on this thread (include your Twitter name, so we know its you)

Any reader that does these three things today, Oct 26th, by midnight will receive a complimentary full version of Word Solitaire for Mac!*

*Registration key via PM

Word Solitaire: Aurora for iPhone/iPod touch is available here:
    http://tinyurl.com/26h3qw3

2. MissLashes

MissLashes Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2010
    U.S.
    I don't have a Mac, but any chance I could enter for Word Solitaire: Aurora for iPhone?

3. M.A.S.

M.A.S. Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Second that.. :D

4. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Appears they want a review for the iPhone version and your "reward" is the Mac version. So doesn't look like it is a give away for this platform which seems a little different, but ok if you have a Mac I guess. Kind of what some devs do if you review the lite you get entered to win the full; but if you don't have a lite you do what you can? I am guessing?

5. No review necessary, we are just trying to "spread the word" about Word Solitaire and let people know that its available for the first time on multiple platforms.

6. MissLashes

Jun 19, 2010
    U.S.
    Maybe having a reward for only Mac users is not a good way to spread the word. Not that there aren't enough ppl who have macs. But that does seclude some ppl out that don't own one, and overall lower your "spreadability" :D I'd love to review the iPhone version though. I've written close to 200 (last I checked)

7. irene1975

irene1975 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    did 1) and 2)

my twitter: @msireneprincess

my impressions of Word Solitaire: Aurora is that it is a unique game compared to the original solitaire.

8. #8 DiegoGarcia, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
    Word Solitaire

Hi,

Sure, we can send you a promo code. . .

Check your PM's

I hope you enjoy the game.

9. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I have completed tweet on twitter and followed.

I think this game is great, can't wait to try the mac version. The iTunes reviews of this game has been saying good things about the game.

pm sent.

10. MissLashes

Jun 19, 2010
    U.S.
    Thank you so much for the code. Ant wait to try it and give my impressions in the AppStore.

11. belonky

belonky Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Hey,

I followed @candywriter on twitter (username: @belonky) and I tweeted out the message, but I'd love to get a promo code for the iPhone app so I can try it out and post back a review. I'll also be sure to leave a review on the App Store. Thanks, much appreciated!

Jonathan