Wonder Blade $0.99!!!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Gwarmaxx, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    hey guys, Wonder Blade is now 1 buck only, a steal... time to get it!!!

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Actually, the time to get it was when it was at full price, to support the dev and premium gaming on iOS. :) But if you didn’t, might as well buy it now

3. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    not totally agree with you, i'm tired of hearing that statement everytime...

nobody can get every premium game every week, of every month, of every year only for the fact of "supporting devs"!

and then everyone chooses according to his own taste and wallet... in my case this month i preferred to get King of Dragon Pass and Six Ages on sale for 6.99 each and Chrono Trigger also on sale for 6.99, Pro Strategy Football 2019 (great game btw) for 4.99 and 3 or 4 more games on sale for 0.99... so, as you can see i have no problems to buy premium games.
    besides, for my tastes, Wonder Blade was the weakest link in the chain of releases, that's all... btw, i'm already bored at the third level ;)

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    To each their own. He's merely implying to pay more to support the developers. If you don't want to then okay.

And in the chain of releases Wonder Blade was the top game this year on mobile for me and not the weakest link. The games you listed aside from Chrono Trigger bore me ;)

drunk_vader likes this.
  5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    I was reacting to the enthusiasm (the three exclamation points). We all have our favorite genres, and it’s fine to wait for a sale to try a game outside of your comfort zone. But the way Gwarmaxx phrased it, it came across as glee for “beating the system” and getting an awesome game for next to nothing.

And Gwarmaxx: you may want to give the game more of a chance. Though it keeps the core game constant, Wonder Blade brings a ton of suprises, variations, and special stages — not to mention humor.

drunk_vader and Gwarmaxx like this.
  6. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    yeah, i know, never said it wasn't good... on the contrary, it's an excelent game... but i'm tired of decades playing hack'n'slashes in a lot of platforms (computers, consoles, handhelds, etc), in the end they are all the same, and that's MY OPINION.

7. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    And you are entitled to it :).