Universal Wizards and Wagons (by Touch Dimensions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by gamedboy, Nov 12, 2015.

1. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Question, once you beat the game, is there still reason to replay the game? Different every time or can you make a harder mode? On the fence with it but thinking about picking it up

2. Nergal

Nergal Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2014
    #42 Nergal, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    I wish they could add iCloud syncing on this game. I would've bought it already but that's holding me back. I will be picking it up eventually. Otherwise, this game looks slightly epic.
    The fact there's no IAP is also a big plus, but I'm only the "vocal minority" in this regard.
    Can anyone comment on the length of the campaign? Does this game have "legs"?

3. Beth

Beth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 29, 2014
    Professional do-nothing'er
    Eastern usa
    This game is awesome .....reminds me a bit of a game called chocolatier I played on the PC years ago.....Anyhow, i hope this receives the support it deserves, not only as a premium game but as a flawless game ( playing on orig. iPad mini) I can't tell you the last time I played a game that was so polished on release day.
    I also like the cute colorful graphics ...so appealing :)
    I'm so glad to find this gem and give huge props to the devs for resisting that F2P temptation ....tho I may be a minority I don't actually mind paying for extra content when it relates to dev support to keep a game fresh with content/updates ...as long as I'm able to play the actual game w/o limits ...
    I can't gush/hype this game enough ....:) it made my day/week!

4. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    My starting mistake here was *not realising that you could store things outside of the green and blue boxes*

Which led to quite limited storage.

I trust your difficulties are more intelligent than mine :thumbs:

5. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    This. Anybody have an answer on that one?

6. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    There's near infinite different paths you can choose... It all depends on what goods you want to deal in, what quests you choose and who you wish to 'take advantage of' when it comes to dealing...

Yes... Pretty much endless replayability depending on how adventurous you'd like to get

7. Flatch

Flatch Active Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Can't put this down. A new life-ruining obsession... GOTY.

8. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Mine was worse. I wasn't pressing the "trade" button.

9. brainbag

brainbag Active Member

Sep 11, 2014
    I've got a quest to give the boat guy cotton, but nowhere sells it. Is my game broken? I can't find any other way off the starting island.

10. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Have you discovered all the towns first? I regrettably dropped high paying guild jobs because I didn't realize there were more towns yet to be discovered that did sell what I needed for the payoff.

11. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    TA game of the week and well deserved

12. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    #52 Bloodangel, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    I think a mad max/post apocalyptic theme would suit this kind of game well.
    Replace the wagon with a car, weapons could be missiles, guns ect... Maybe hired bikers to help protect you on your travels from town to town as you sell oil, food, metal ect...
    Attacks could come from rival gangs, mercenaries, mutants, zombies ect...
    Maybe call it warriors and wheels.

13. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    But don't it show that you can do this in the tutorial when buying apples, or did you only buy a few apples to put in the green/blue boxes? :)

14. ffaust

ffaust New Member

Nov 14, 2013
    What am I missing, I bought the dwarven wagon and cannot attack mobs with the bow anymore. Now I am dying every trip to sell.

15. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Bah, it's so disappointing when I don't like popular games. I just don't dig the back and forth trading and number crunching and figuring out what goes where. It's a charming game and I'm happy to support a premium title but it's just not for me.

16. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    #56 Zaraf, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    So I got the Deluxe II wagon, got my house back, got access to the western map with snow by finishing the boat. I can't figure what else to do.

17. kirua

kirua Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    It was almost a Mad Max game! It'd have been a game that's much harder than what it is now, where the balance of resources like fuel and radiation filters are critical to survival.

If it's Mad Max themed though, I strongly feel that the game needs to be free roam.

The boat guy isn't the only way off the first continent btw...

ffaust - Try getting new weapons and/or equipping some armor onto your wagon before venturing to later towns or continents.

18. ILikeTacos

ILikeTacos New Member

Nov 10, 2015
    Should I restart mu game, its winter and I still have 77 gold... :(

19. kirua

kirua Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    You'll probably do better the next time round now you know where to trade.

The market changes are obviously generated randomly, but it may interest you to know that other stuff like the dates for festivals and events and even town perks are randomised in some manner at the start of a new game.

20. gust0208

gust0208 Member

Dec 14, 2011
    I am really struggling in this game. I find my profits between towns barely covers the constant damage to my wagon. This makes it nearly impossible to attempt longer trade routes or guild quests. I feel like I must be missing something or the mobs seem overpowered?