Universal Wizards and Wagons (by Touch Dimensions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by gamedboy, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Puke Aces

Puke Aces Well-Known Member

I must say that I highly (and I mean HIGHLY) recommend this game
    gonna miss my beta test version ;)

2. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    I emailed them using the in-game mail option asking for cloud support.
    If they get enough requests maybe they'll add it.

3. Avatre

Avatre Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Is this complicated at all? Trade games usually are, for me at least :/

4. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Not so much. If you want to maximize profits you need to spend time looking around the map, but you don't have to.
    I'm restarting and will farm apples back and forth until I can get a better wagon and weapon, then branch out deeper into the world.

5. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Bit like a medieval elite? Where you trade, find best trade routes, do missions and improve your vehicle and weapons?

6. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    #26 Quoad, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    Mediaeval elite crossed with... Erm.

A game where you tap baddies to make them dead, and click on coins / loot to pick it up. (This being the bits between town. Dammit, I know I should be able to think of half a dozen decent referents, but can't come up with one for the life of me....)

Perhaps slightly closer to a mediaeval Cosmonautica, only with far more polished graphics.

Edit: actually, yeah, the quest system certainly rings true with Cosmonautica, too. Pick up this, drop off that, go there. Less free world, though. Fewer options about where to go next. And more of an impact from damage.

I like it. :thumbs:

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Alrighty... I'm on my 8th or 9th game now... I think I've got a good game going now. =oP

I just wanted to pop back in and say that the developers did a great job of pretty much allowing players to make the game as difficult or as easy as they'd like. Having no time limit for finding your home(except for certain quests completions) has added quite a bit of leeway with how people can approach the gameplay.

I've been playing all day and I'm totally hooked now.
    I bought Tiny Rogue as well this week, but haven't even opened the app because of this one (the forum impressions aren't really adding any excitement for TR either...). Anyway... definitely my GOTW, if not a very strong contender for my own GOTY list.

8. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    OMG, this week is sick, developers have no mercy with so many incredible games popping up all of a sudden, I think my budget for this month is already finished :)

9. Puke Aces

Puke Aces Well-Known Member

It deserves so much more :D

10. kirua

kirua Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Hi all! It's such a relief that you guys are liking the game, especially since it's quite a big step away from Autumn Dynasty.

We will be constantly releasing new content for the game (and like what we have done for AD, these will be free without IAP), so do post any improvements you'd like to see here and we'll see if we can fit it in. Jeff is taking the weekend off, I'll ask him to have a look at cloudsaves once he returns.

A big thank you to all our beta-testers too, there were a lot of improvements to Wizards and Wagons that were only possible with your feedback.

11. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Truly a fun game, I have 5 new games I'm testing but still go back to this one, you guys found a way to perfectly blend different elements into a game worthy of GOTY

12. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

I'm not into management type games, but this one is a gem. Don't let the price tag scare you, worth every penny and more. A credible dev, an awesome game. Damn Dreadnok, spending my money again, lol.

13. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    #33 ScotDamn, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    So I've been looking for a trading game that is easy to get into and addictive to manage and this is definitely it. These developers always come through big time with their games. This is worth a barter!

Easy to understand market and reference at a glance. Easy to identify trends as well. These things are crucial for a proper and enjoyable experience with this type. The icing though is the added fun of quests and some light battling/upgrading - all which help make this a blast to play. Get it.

14. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I would really like a longer gameplay video, maybe even without the tutorial to get an idea of how the games plays and if it would fit my taste. touchy or anybody please do make one :) I'd really appreciate it.

15. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    This game is truly addictive.. Simple to pick up hard to master!!! I was playing zodiac and decided to drop the game for this!!!

16. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Does it sync progress across devices?

17. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    No, but the devs have said that they're looking into adding it. ^^ up there

18. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    I need some help! Whenever I sell something in one town and then leave empty handed to go back to another time to turn my profits into more supplies, I find I've gone broke and have no money. What am I doing wrong?

19. ILikeTacos

ILikeTacos New Member

Nov 10, 2015
    I suck at this game :confused:
    But its really fun :)

20. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    pay attention to whats in demand before you buy goods to sell, always read the new for word about sales and price drops in town. also go to guild and read up on the town perks, this will help you with getting better prices.

Try to do guild missions that are in the direction you're already headed in. My advice is dont get the second size wagon, try to save and jump to the third, borrow money from the guild if you have to