Universal Wizards and Wagons (by Touch Dimensions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by gamedboy, Nov 12, 2015.

1. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    #221 gonif, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    Possible bug warning: If you go to Arcadia, don't take the quest to go fetch Hans. If you do, and take Hans as a companion upon reaching him, he immediately disappears as soon as you leave town. The quest remains unchanged in your journal, and the new companion accept window (if anyone else offers to join you) will clearly show your current companion as NONE.

Correction: Hans is your companion, but he's invisible (even in the window pop up if you hire a new companion). Upon reaching Arcadia, he's magically there now. So, the quest works, but the interim handling companions is still a bit wonky.

2. Annii

Annii Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2013
    I'm wondering if I've missed something along the way. I have killed the red dragon, bought back my house, unlocked all the lands and done the side quests

It feels like there is more to discover because the serve the in the house is decidedly dodgy and my dungeons still have empty space but all I seem to being is trading

3. Demadaeus

Demadaeus New Member

Mar 16, 2017
    I'm not sure if I've completely missed something, but would anyone mind giving me a hint for how one gets to Alecca? I've been to every town, camped at the connecting towns to see if something happens, but still haven't had anything happen. Thanks in advance!

4. Tikanderoga

Tikanderoga Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    IT Sys Admin
    Lismore
    Also I'd like to know how to win this game. I got the best cart in game, robbers and monsters are no match and I'm just getting fatter and richer.

5. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    When you reach the south east continent (deserts), you receive a companion and a quest to deliver an egg. The companion’s name is Hiro if I’m not mistaken. He comes with 3 men of his own so it’s essentially 4 companions. I had to ditch him to pick up a healer for another quest.... is there anyway to get him back as a companion?

Highly doubt a response but here’s hoping.