Universal Wizards and Wagons (by Touch Dimensions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by gamedboy, Nov 12, 2015.

1. ZedHead

ZedHead New Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Great! I am happy about both the weapon and dragon changes. I'm looking forward to picking this game back up!

2. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Is it just me, or is the Cantrip Festival in Huran a lie? Supposedly, there may be magic items available, but I've seen no changes from Huran's usual.

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    The update is live in the US.

Thank you for the post-release support, Kirua! =oD

4. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    What exactly do the orcs want to get into the festival? I swear I did this once already, but now there aren't any details about exactly what I'm expected to do/buy this time.

5. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Have you tried talking to everyone in the city? I thought you had to talk to someone in the city to persuade them to let the orcs in, but I might be remembering wrong...

6. ty2012

ty2012 Member

Nov 19, 2015
    I am stuck here too... For me, I have a 7 day limit and the Wagon festival is still 20 days away... Do I wait to accept it until the wagon festival is closer? Will it go away like another quest did? To clarify, I never accepted the spear quest, and now it isn't an option for me :(.

7. ty2012

ty2012 Member

Nov 19, 2015
    You just have to talk to everyone in town for a few days. ESPECIALLY some guy on a specific day, for me it was Tuesday.

8. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    So excited to get this game as I've been in the fence about it... Thanks for the holiday sale!

9. GoneFishin

GoneFishin Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    On a quick test both games (Autumn Dynasty Warlords & Autumn Dynasty - RTS) appear to work just fine on an iPad Pro, iOS 9.2.

10. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Can someone suggest which wagons are best at certain price brackets? I currently using a Tank II. I have saved up around 8500 gold. Should I go for the Fort II or the 10k wagon?

Also, is there like a wiki of some sort for this game? This game explains so little that it I am starving for information.

11. vonknut

vonknut Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    How do you advance days?

E.g. You in a town with a sale in 2 days, but you cant 'wait'.
    -so you miss it

12. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
  13. gamecoder

gamecoder Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Male
    USA
    Well since this thread has been a little dead I'll give my 2 cents. I've only been playing for the last few weeks, so not everything isn't unlocked yet. In general I like the game. Once I start playing, it's easy to lose an hour or more just trading around the world. I've currently got the Tank 3 wagon and haven't died much recently. Although I haven't gone to the dark continent yet.

I do agree with what some of the others have said about the UI being a little clunky at times. I often switch out of the trading screen back out to the map to see what would be good to buy. Maybe having a list of towns and how many days they're away right there next to the good on the trading screen could be useful. Although that should maybe be something that has to be unlocked or something. I'd also like to be able to click on any town on the map and see how many days away it is. Also it'd be nice to see the shape of goods from the town info pop-up when on the map.

I may play different than others, because I haven't really ever just spammed a trading route over and over again. I tend to wander around the map, doing whatever profitable trades along the way, but usually following some quest as well. I'd like to see some longer multi-level quests that have you do one thing and then do another, and doing that a few times before its completed, just gives more of a reason to travel places and a better sense of accomplishment. There are several quests like this already, just would like to see more I guess. Maybe have a little more of story and mystery mixed in with the quests.

One little thing I've noticed is that in Cliffside there's a guy that charges you $500 to travel over to the other continent to the town of Belhallas, for me the guy says its to travel between Naerael and Issarack or something. I was confused at first. Maybe that's the name of the continents? I was just confused because I knew I was in Cliffside. Are the names of the continents displayed somewhere on the map?

All in all I do like the game and look forward to more updates. Keep up the good work.

14. vonknut

Dec 5, 2013
    And do you camp?
    -cant see the button

15. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Outside of towns, there's a button on the bottom right hand side of the screen that says 'camp'. Just hit that and it'll keep you there for a day.

=o)

Attached Files:

16. vonknut

Dec 5, 2013
    Ahhh, clever.

Thanks

17. nijikai

nijikai Member

May 30, 2012
    Hey, so... I killed the red dragon (with almost nonexistent fanfare), bought my house, did as many of the dumb missions as I could (expensive and seeming pointless, not to mention a pain to seek out) what next? Seems like there's not much endgame here.

18. supervisr

supervisr Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Hi dev team, how do we know we have reached end game?

19. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    New update just landed that looks pretty good.

20. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Finally had a chance to check this out post-update last night and this morning...

I restarted since so much has been added/tweaked, but haven't run into much new stuffs yet. It does seem like guilds are giving out assignments that are in cities closer to the beginning in the beginning part of the game, which I think was an issue when this first came out... The new enemy draw distance is great, being able to switch to whichever weapon you want before they reach you is a lot more probable now. =oP

The game, while I thought it was awesome to begin with, seems to have been made even better with this update. I'm pretty excited about the 2 GC leaderboards (1st Year Net & Highest/Year) and 11 achievements (320pts worth) that have been added as well... Should help add to the replay value a bit, especially that First Year board. =oP

Thank you, Touch Dimensions! =oD