Universal WitchSpring3 (By SUYOUNG JANG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Diablos_s

Diablos_s New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    #81 Diablos_s, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    Blacksmith: kill ancient dragon in dragon valley. You will get black ancient dragon claw. After that exchange it for completed khan zarrel from the blacksmith

Rare metal: if you chose fine blade shubeta relic from Adrian, the blacksmith can upgrade it for you

Vahtner(holy doll)& Bernick (dark doll): i don't know how to strengthen it too, i don't think it's possible for now.

Basement witch house: you must take the dark path to open the basement door. It contain Bernick.

Dress option: after defeating ancient dragon in lehert you will forced quit from the village. After that you got 3 option to:
    1. trust Adrian
    2. Don't know
    3. Don't trust human

Option 1 will lead you to light path.
    Option 2 and 3, will lead you to dark path

After awaken Bernick/dark doll from dark path, you will have to choose to:
    1. spare Velita life or
    2. eat her soul

Eating her soul will keep you in dark path and game ended at chapter IV Dark Path (Bad Ending)

Sparing her life will lead you to True Path (back to original dress and you can get access to Vahtner holy doll) and the game goes on to Chapter V to fight Regal in shubeth castle (same ending as light Path)

I notice some difference from light and true path:

Light path:
    -you can access green portal at each spring which lead to springs underground.
    -only got Vahtner
    -extra +20% stats upgrade after defeating Vahtner (pls correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not sure about this)

True path
    -no green portal access to springs underground
    -got Vahtner and Bernick
    -no extra stats upgrade from defeating Vahtner
    -got souls debris from defeating human soldiers
    -access to craft red soulstone (3000 vitality) and blue soulstone (+10 str and +10 mag)

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Welcome to TA, Diablos ;) Thanks a lot for the great summary.

Yes, Vahnter on Light Path gives you +20% to all your stats. Best time to use up all your training sessions, before you go fight him.
    In addition, Revgato’s Spring on Light Path gives you another +15% to all stats.

Also, interesting that you can’t access the underground Springs on the True Path.

3. Diablos_s

Diablos_s New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    #83 Diablos_s, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    Hello Nullzone. Thank you :)

Yeah I can't access those portal until the end game in my true path. Light path is my first ending and i have no idea which event that trigger the green portal. Any clue? And yeah i realized the +15% stats from revgato springs, It's the same for light and true path i think.

FYI, I'm playing in android.

4. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #84 Solarclipse, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Wow, thank.you Diablo! I have a few things to try out now :)

Update: those swords from that blacksmith by shubeth are not that great...better off with the crafted sword. I’m kind of surprised there wasn’t a weapon made with the blue dryad wand, only the red. It seems overall like there are s lot of items that don’t get used for crafts...unless there are plans for more in updates or more hidden content?

I can’t find a blacksmith to use those rare metals for weapons. I had some armor forged out of the mollet scales (east cove/cave) in lehart village by the blacksmith before getting kicked out...I think there was a weaponsmith next to him but I didn’t have the rare metals then...Diablo, what blacksmith upgraded your sword of shubeth?

I also never got to the pier, maybe that’s a dark path thing? I saved at the wrong time so i’ll Have to restart to go dark...which is a better play, dark or true? I don’t see myself doing both.

5. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    #85 franchiboi, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    So that went wrong for me. I ate valita? Soul and led to dark path lol.
    First ending was also light currently working on true path. And oh so after u spare velitas life u can get white dress back?

And still im confused on how i can pass the mercenaries at dekkor/kar path going down. Any ideas? Its should led to the port.

6. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    #86 franchiboi, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Other observations aside from differences with true and light path is that on spring of mari the visions are different and in true path the 2 deities are not there at the temple.

Btw any chance anyone knows this skills? See attached file and btw i cant see the sword skill that was added.
    Ps: u can get these skills in temple of mari u need to withstand the light inside the temple

Attached Files:

7. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #87 Solarclipse, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    timing matters

There are some things that it seems you need to do before you get kicked out of Lehart...and maybe this is also connected to when you start seeing soldier's bodies on the maps.
    •You talk to the captain on his last walk and he gives you his sword, +50 atk
    •You talk to a guy in Lehart and he gives you a quest to find Brad in the mines. The reward is a rare metal, which you then take to the Za'rell blacksmith and he upgrades the sword of Shubeth—50% attack!!! It also has a special charging attack which does a TON of damage...against the death worm, I am doing 2361 for a first regular attack, goes to 111,000+ damage with the charge (only downside is you don't get a +1 strength bonus after the battle.)
    •You can also bring scales from the sea serpent to a guy in lehart and he gives you armor that boosts defense +30 AND 60%. I am not sure if you can do this later or not, because I got it before in my first playthrough as well.

I will note that if you overkill anything with you serial attacks you will get strength...if you are fighting a weak creature, go for 4x and you should still get a strength bonus. This meant I had a lot more strength, more quickly in my 2nd playthrough.

Going to try for the true ending. I wonder if the other heirlooms can get upgrades as well? I've always picked the sword of shubeth. This game definitely skews more towards swordfighting than magic...WS2 was a little more balanced either way.

8. Diablos_s

Diablos_s New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Hello franchiboi

Equip the Armedak the holy sword and Ecarr Vertel will be available in your battle command without using equiping Ecarr vertel in spell slot.

9. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    #89 nyanpass, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    WitchSpring3 (By SUYOUNG JANG)

Description
    The story of a witch who is chased after by warriors. Eirudy, the Marionette Witch.
    A story-based RPG with no additional in-app payments.

The witch Lives in her house in the Misty Forest, hidden from the warriors.
    At home, she crafts tools and magic, and trains herself.
    Outside, she explores around to find magical ingredients and often encounters warriors.

The witch wakes her dolls and uses them to fight against the warriors.
    The lonely witch wants to wake her dolls so she can have friends, but her dolls are silent.

Sometimes recognized and praised by humans,
    but sometimes hurt; Eirudy, a lonely witch.

Lead Eirudy, the Marionette Witch in the path of light.

10. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #90 nyanpass, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    [​IMG]The developer says there will be an update to additional adventures after the end.:)

11. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm pretty sure there are threads for these games already if you use the search function because I remember posting in them..

12. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    'After Story Mode' Updated :)

13. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Oh nice, thanks for the alert. Good incentive to finally get around to my dark path replay ;)

14. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    This is not the end. ;)
    The developer says there will be more contents updates.

15. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Very nice ;)

16. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #96 nyanpass, Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    Recently, there was a contest for illustrations. Among the published illustrations at that time, the winning entries have been added to this update as fan gallery.

https://www.kiwiwalks.com/2017artcontest-result-ja

According to the developer, the series is now about half complete. This game is the most successful of the developer's games. The next series is expected. :)

17. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #97 nyanpass, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Figurine for this game will be released. ;)
    It was produced in limited quantities to commemorate the 1 million downloads of these premium game series.
    All is good, but I prefer the second one especially. :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

According to developer news, the remaster for Witch spring 1 will be released this spring.(Maybe it is scheduled for May.)http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=273511
    Existing buyers can upgrade for free, and new buyers will have a discount on the remaster version. :)

And since Witch spring 2 and Witch spring 3 are not scheduled for discounts, it might be a good idea to just enjoy it now rather than wait. (The developer mentioned that these games are not going to be discounted, except for discounts that support games in the market.)

Finally, a collection of developer notes and illustrations for this game will be released in April. :D

18. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Thanks for the update, nyanpass!
    Very nice stuff, might even get me one of those figurines if they deliver to Europe.
    Witchspring 1 remaster sounds interesting as well.

You don't happen to have news on an eventual Witchspring 4 release, by chance?

19. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #99 nyanpass, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    Its specific time has not been mentioned yet, but it will come out. According to the developer interviews, the series could have up to six titles(Witch Spring 1~6). Previous works were usually released at the end of the year(Q3), but I'm not sure yet. However, since this game has been successful, the release of the sequel is very positive. If I hear about the new Witch Spring(Or if shipping is globally available for the related goods from the developer), I may come back here for news. ;)

20. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Thanks again, nyanpass!