Universal WitchSpring3 (By SUYOUNG JANG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Malphas

Malphas Member

Mar 20, 2017
    You can craft the red soulstone when you choose the ''dark path'' (second and third path)

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Ah, thanks! Will get there eventually then, replaying for the dark path.

3. Malphas

Malphas Member

Mar 20, 2017
    And as tip dont sell the red gem to judith in the good path
    after stiring the dark mercenary camp up you can reenter the camp and sell the stone there for 20k and unlocks judith at the endscreen

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Interesting. I couldn’t figure out how to reenter their camp after stirring them up. The doorman wouldn’t let me back in. Filed it under “not that important” and moved on ;) Hhmm... in hindsight, I guess I waited too long? Didn’t go back immediately after I dealt with them.

5. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Maegik egg?

Hi guys recently played the game and wondering where i could get this mat at? Grinded some stats to fight that dragon in south valley but only got dragon meat. Anyone can help out? Much appreciated.

6. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    You can get it in the Fire Cave: Fight the huge golem (~65k hp) in the northeast, then try to cross the lava. Doesn’t work on foot, you need to ride your own golem across it.

7. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    so basically after that boss which gives the + for magic consumable theres still a boss behind him? Just need to cross the lava, correct?

8. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    No other boss, the Maegik Dragon itself is somewhere else ;) just cross the lava and get the egg, yes.

9. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    got it its hard to pass if u just beat the boss lol cant see the road

10. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Well, just finished the game. Kinda disappointed at the ending that u cant free roam after finishing it :(

11. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Agree. Would like to see some postgame content and Newgame+, so you can keep special stuff like the white & black dress. But the game is really good and fun as it is, so no real complaints here ;)

12. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    yeah postgame with free roam would be nice update lol thats the only thing it lacks and also side quests.
    Btw option 2 after defeating ancient dragon in lehert gives 2 dolls or just 1? Trying the option 2 atm.

13. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
  14. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Saw it but idk how to get him . And oh how do u get past those mercenaries in the desert seems that i did not pass there after i completed it the first time

15. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I only played the first ending so far, so don’t know yet how it works.
    Mercs? That vaguely rings a bell, but I can’t place the encounter right away. Which area is it, and when does it happen? Maybe someone else knows.

16. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    yeah mercs the one in dekor road i think? Cant remember. Left side of zid village there is a road and if u go down there are mercenaries who look like ninjas lol
    Same played the first part got sad because i did not save the game before heading towards the castle to fight regal

17. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Ghost of darkness?

Anyone knows where it is? This is a side quest from shezarian ghost i got from the bottom of the ice cave.

18. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Southwest part of the Icecave, that larger roundish area that is normally empty.

19. franchiboi

franchiboi Member

Dec 23, 2015
    done.

Eh. Question if i told adri the location of the house even if i chose option 2 at the defeat of the ancient dragon i ended up with a bad ending? Lol

20. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Love this game. I am digging how the story is world building from WS2...maybe the first one too?—there are three continents mentioned.

It seems like there are some things I'm missing.
    —how to get the blacksmith in the hut to the right of shuberth, the one who got cheated by his apprebtice, to finish his sword? I bought his 12,000 version...
    —i lucked out and got some amazing armor made before the lehert turned against me—if you get that rare metal in the lehert mine, can you get a weapon too?
    —Is there any way to inject vitality into the winged doll? It's not in the basement or in the temple...
    —like nullzone I'm wondering about that key for the basement. It seems like there are some items that don't get used in crafts, like the worm's fang. Or maybe I've just missed it, that's possible ...
    —ive got a white dress on, but I don't remember any choice to make. Was it whether or not I liked the dress/doll that grandma was making, that looked like erudy?