Universal WitchSpring3 (By SUYOUNG JANG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Oct 27, 2017.

1. articulate

articulate Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    #41 articulate, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    If I ever load up my auto save, meh not looking forward to it. So much to wait through, I’ll know if I have them all. But the big shadow in the middle...

That’s
    the sidequest in the Red Fox forest. Need to find that fox!

Edit: just loaded it. But forgot the screen disappeared quickly. Bleh. It seems I’m missing quite a bit. Where did you find the creatures to the upper right?

Would you mind listing these different endings? Maybe with spoiler tags.

On the dress though
    I got a white dress from grandma, is that a sort of alternate black dress? So if you get depressed/scorn humanity, you get a black dress instead?

2. Malphas

Malphas Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Youcan choose between the three endings after you got thrown out of lehert village (after you defeated the dragon)
    1.option that you choose is white dress+vanter (good ending) 2.option is black dress+vanter&the black doll(forgot the name)(''depression''+good ending) 3. Option is black dress+black doll (bad ending)

And I know that the big shade might be filia but I think I completed that quest but its still a shadow (or maybe there is a chance to rescue fayde but idk how)

3. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #43 Nullzone, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    So I’m still not strong enough to beat big daddy dragon, will post Witch screenshots tomorrow.

I easily survived his first two attacks with about half HP left after each, and did ~120k in damage to him. Then, he oneshotted me with a 1500 HP attack, 300 more than I currently have,

I’ll continue with the storyline first, and will collect for another update (I got another “all stats +20%” stone almost done, only need one more ingredient) in the next Chapter, plus burn all my training days, and then try again.

@Malphas:
    I couldn’t find a way to save Fayde either, so no idea if there’s a way to do that.

And a general gameplay tip:
    No need to overlevel for Chapter 3. Save your training days and any stat-increasing items that give +10% or more. As long as you can continue without using those, and an occasional training session thrown in (several story-mandated), hoard them for later.
    Then, if/when you hit something that needs a drastically higher powerlevel suddenly (like the jump from ~10k HP bosses to 50+ ones), burn through as much as you need to comfortably close the power gap. Keep the rest in reserve again, and repeat the above steps till the next jump in the powercurve.
    This will give you much better results in the long run, as the base stats the +20% are taken from are much higher than e.g. early in Chapter 2.

4. articulate

Apr 10, 2010
    Hmm. If you know of Filia, then it should be unlocked. Iirc
    once you slay the tree, and she gives you her staff, that’s the end of her quest line

But ok. I didn’t even know of a
    black doll. Might need to reload all saves to see. It seems I got the white dress good ending.

5. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #45 Nullzone, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    Basalt Golem?

Hey folks, does anyone know where to get Basalt Stones from a Basalt Golem?
    I got a sidequest to create a Rainbow Marble, and need 2 of the stones for it. However, the Basalt Golem in Caldaria Cave (which is listed as monster that gives it) only gives me Granite Slabs.
    I think I saw another Golem like this somewhere, but can’t remember.
    UPDATE: Figured it out ;) you need to have the “Desert Fox Cub” (“...it is said it brings you luck...”) summoned when you kill him, then he gives you the Basalt Stone.
    Sidenote: Oh joy, gotta check every larger monster now, if they give different loot with the Fox around... my first and obvious candidate is the dragon on Mt. Caldaria.

UPDATE: I have another sidequest “use a top-level magic skill” that doesn’t want to complete despite several castings of all 3 level 7 spells. Any ideas?

6. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Maegrik Dragon?

And another: Did anyone find the Maegrik Dragon in Dragon Valley yet? No idea where he is, and the area isn’t big. I suspect he might be in the south part, but it’s empty.

7. Bonesreborn

Bonesreborn New Member

Oct 31, 2017
    Margerk dragon

I’m having trouble trying to find this dragon as well last side quest to do and info would be greatly appreciated

8. Malphas

Malphas Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Go to the south of dragon valley and use the dragon meat

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Huge glitch in the update. Using the defend command freezes the game entirely. I emailed support so hopefully they fix it soon.

10. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Thanks a lot, will do that.

Awh, not good. Thanks for the heads-up, think I will skip the update then. Not that I ever used the Defense command till now (except for the sidequest) :p

11. articulate

Apr 10, 2010
    Defend is actually really useful. Especially since it recovers MP.

As for the top level magic spell. It seems bugged to me. Even using Escar Vertel does nothing.

12. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I'm so overleveled, that defense really doesn't matter ;)

Same here, got an "aha!" moment when I got Escar Vertel, but again nothing. Will write to the dev later today.

13. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Marketing
    Berlin Germany
    Best game last week!

14. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I actually use defend a lot. I want more of a challenge (Witchsprings has always been a casual crafting RPG) so I've been trying to do missions on foot with as little dolls as possible. When you fight on your own, defend is really important and one of the best commands there is.

I usually start with magic sword buff - attack - attack - defend - repeat. Then heal if necessary. The dolls become so powerful that I almost feel like they're cheat buffs :rolleyes: It doesn't even seem like there's a point to not using a mount unless you want to summon 3 offensive dolls in battle (which most of the time isn't necessary either). So I try to go on foot and look like a badass swordsman!

15. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #55 Nullzone, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    I use Dexter (the white Lion(?)) as mount, best doll period. Add in some ...slight... really, just a tad :p overleveling and it’s easy to see why I don’t need defense.
    He’s more or less the only doll I need or use (and that’s pretty much for the increased walking speed only), everyone else just warms the bench.

In other news, the Great Ancient Dragon is history. I went completely nuts on training ;)
    Hmph, trying to add screenshots still gives me an error, might try again later from my computer.
    Anyways, I had 68 training sessions piled up; plus 5x Brilliant Crystal +20% all stats, 3x Electric Stinger +15% Agility, 2x Great Magic Stone +10% Magic & MP, 2x Grace of Sand Armor +10% Defense.
    Used the training first, then the items.
    Needless to say I made mincemeat out of big daddy dragon in 2 rounds: my opening lvl7 fire spell did ~100k, one full-powered attack with everything the remaining 300k. Who’s your daddy now? :D

Stats: 12k HP, 11k MP, Magic 7800, Strength 25000 (not a typo :p), Agility 17000 (also not a typo), and a wimpy 3000 Defense to round it off.

Lesson / game tip from this:
    Agility is the most important stat for a long time, in my opinion.
    If possible, focus all your training on Sword Training (+2% Agi +1% HP) first to get more Agi and enough HP to unlock the longer chain attacks.
    After that, you can pretty much do only the Punching training (+2% Str +1% Agi) to get stronger attacks and even more Agility.
    Magic isn’t really needed - with some rare exceptions - we clearly have a slice’n’dice Witch this time ;)

16. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #56 Nullzone, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    So, Little Miss Overkill won her game yesterday with the good ending.
    Starting another to get the black dress and black doll, will try my best to not go so overboard again and see how that plays ;)

And got another question:
    Did anyone figure out how to open the door in the Doll Basement? It needs a key, but I never got one.

17. Malphas

Malphas Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Why so op stats? xD
    Compared to your stats I have like nothing and killed him

Attached Files:

18. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Yeah, I didn’t really need those extreme stats. On the other hand, I wanted to see how far my saved training sessions and items get me. Let’s just say I didn’t expect such a drastic result :p

19. Malphas

Malphas Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Ok last things that bothers me does someone no if I can trigger something at the south pier?
    if not I completed the game 100%

Attached Files:

20. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I didn't manage to trigger anything at the pier either, except for a sidequest from Ziv that doesn't play there directly: it was to deal with the Dark Company that extorts toll from the villagers on the way to the pier.

How did you get your Soulstone up to 3000 capacity? Mine stopped at level 5 / 2200 capacity.