Universal WitchSpring2 (by SUYOUNG JANG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kiwiwalks, Oct 23, 2016.

1. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Just got it thanks! turns out you have to be in field touch mode...I played the game mainly in joystick mode. makes me wonder if I missed anything else bc of this

2. Unknown_user

Unknown_user New Member

Dec 27, 2014
    #162 Unknown_user, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Is the Kentz Golem not respawnable?
    I have a quest to kill him, but already did so a long time ago, and he still isn't there.

EDIT: It respawns in different place.

3. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    Bought this a week or so back and just spent a couple hours falling in love with it. Hopefully more people will support this game because it deserves content updates and the Dev deserves our hard earned money.

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Totally agreed. It's filled with charm!

Btw devs, what's with the "google play" log in on the iOS app? I think you should probably remove that in the next update. Seems rather useless and it always pops up saying "you're not logged in" every time you start the app. I even tried logging in because the message was bugging me and it says there's an error when I try to log in with my google account..

5. Gegoben

Gegoben Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    VIrginia
    Holy crap! 17 pages of comments, yes some looked questionable, on a sequal of a game I somehow never heard of? Buying now, y'all have me so psyched right now!

6. halimaw sa banga

halimaw sa banga New Member

Nov 24, 2016
    i already beaten up the game and left to complete is the mind room..i think aramute is unbeatable there,coz everytime i raise my stat and so aramute does! His hp and damage..i already try lucca for making sure that i got to be the one to have the first attack plus the ecarr vertel and almost making the timing of the brightest moon!!! But in the end he still got me by a 1 hit ko..:(

And for livya..for those people having hard time on her..try tia resse the small red dragon..all uneed to do is just keeping yourself healed by your magic and let your pet do the job..
    For temar use gremmy for his barrier and healing magic will surely help..
    For mirror room..just remove all your magic so that your doppleganger will also dont have any magic..and force to attack you physically..your advantage there is you a have a pet for she doesnt have:D..

If someone beaten up aramute in the mind room please kindly tell me how..:(

7. jdwljh

jdwljh New Member

Jan 27, 2017
    does anyone know how to raise the max mp?? other than training outside the house. i started the game a few days back and it's been bugging me. max hp can be increased by eating food and such but what about max mp???? i can't seem to raise it up.. i'm only raising my magic power. :confused:

8. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    A lite version is in the store now, if anyone was on the fence about trying this game.

9. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Thanks! I have this on my backlog for quite some time, and was still unsure if it's down my alley. Giving the Lite a twirl to see if I like it is a nobrainer ;)

10. YukiOnna

YukiOnna New Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Lite to Full Version save file transfer

Hi, I started playing the lite version of the game and finished chapter 1. I enjoyed it, so I bought the full version but now I have to start all over again? Is there a way to transfer the save file from the lite version to the full version?

11. casualgamer7

casualgamer7 New Member

Mar 11, 2017
    Alflady question

Does anyone know the complete quest line for Alflady? I can't seem to remember where I last saw her. Can anyone help me and give details on where can I meet her and if during daytime or nighttime. Thanks in advance.:)

12. Infernoh

Infernoh New Member

Mar 11, 2017
    Is there a stat cap or you can raise your stats infinitely?

13. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Very charming game, bought the full version after completing chapter 1 in the lite one.
    Now I have a few questions about chapter 2:
    - Should I wait with killing the Panda (easy enough, already won the final fight) to get higher statboosts later? Or is that not necessary, and I can just butcher him now and go looking for that friend of his in the icecave? Don't want to find out much later that one should save the Panda statboosts for endgame.
    - A few folks mentioned changing the witch's outfit. I didn't find an option for that yet, would like to see her in the ice dress. Any hints?
    - Same as above me: Is there a stat cap?

14. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    And I have an answer or two ;)

@Yukionna: Didn't find a way to use my Lite savegame in the full version. But wasn't a big deal. I completed Ch.1 with 3.5 hours played. And I spent a lot of that time just improving my stats and spells; to the point that I am doing much better than before, and in less time.

@jdwljh: You raise MP almost exclusively by training, but that's enough. I have a total of 283 MP currently, and never run out thanks to the right pet.
    I got one item that increased them by a whopping 80, rest is from training.
    With full HP, I do 2x 40% HP cost training, and then the 20% HP one that raises your MP by 3 and Spellpower by 1; does not look much at first glance, but it adds up really quick.

@casualgamer: here you go http://www.chaptercheats.com/qna/iphone-ipod/370727/Witch-Spring-2-Answers.htm?qid=166514 for the Alflady.

15. Malphas

Malphas Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Wild dog quest

Is it possible to skip this quest (to make a run with 0 reputation)?

16. farkir

farkir Member

Apr 20, 2017
    #176 farkir, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    hey...guys and kiwiwalks...i'm just buy this games 2 days ago and i'm still in chapter 2...i have a few question like
    1.)any event and quest should i mind so i won't miss it???like golden nuuk event, black joe, princess sofia, luna and robin kissing scene for photo album, etc etc....
    2.)What's this alflady...it seems i cann't find her...can i met her and befriend her even i'm still in chapter 2???and the most important question is...
    3.)how i can get a Black lion in lions plain??? the first time i'm going there, i'm still using my pet blue wolf but the black lion is nowhere to be found....after that i;m trying to go there again and again but it's still fruitless...any condition should i know about it guys???thanks

oh...and kiwiwalks...thanks for the great game...i cann't wait for the SW3...thanks

17. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @farkir: Hello and welcome to TA, enjoy your stay!

Unfortunately I can't remember the answers to your questions.
    I used a pretty good walkthrough for details like this, but I can't find it in my browser history anymore.
    This place here http://www.chaptercheats.com/searchgame.php?q=Witch+Spring+2 has some good info, but does not cover everything AFAIR.

18. farkir

farkir Member

Apr 20, 2017
    @NullZone..yeah...i'm already read all of the question there is but i'm still confuse about alflady, like what is her??what is her position in the game??etc etc...ermm..and about the black lions...it's only said "just defeat him"..wait whut..(o_O")a...how can i even defeat him if i don't even meet him yet...lol...ah...and please not the guide/walkthrough that use korean lang...i don't even understand about korean lang and even google translate doesn't translate it well enough for me to understand it....
    anyway..thanks for your really fast reply, good day to you sir....(^o^)>

19. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I don't understand Korean either, so it definitely wasn't that one ;)
    Alflady is a fun little sidequest: if I remember right, she's a soldier and very bad at it. You can fight her a few times, and get some fun dialogue for it and I think a nice sequence post-game.

The Black Lion showed up for me during regular play, but I can't remember when exactly. And can't recall I had to do anything special to get him.
    Note that this here says to NOT bring the Aslan pet along the first time you enter the Lion Plains, else the Black Lion will never appear.

20. farkir

farkir Member

Apr 20, 2017
    @Nullzone
    hm.....ah, yeah...i'm remember who's alflady is now...and until now i'm only met her once in chapter 1....i guess i need to continue either search for her or continue the main story (*to go to chapter3)..the same with black lion then...i will continue the main story and hope to meet him in lions plain...thanks

and yeah....i;m only use blue wolf even the first time i'm going there since i don't have aslan yet....lol