Universal WitchSpring2 (by SUYOUNG JANG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kiwiwalks, Oct 23, 2016.

1. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Anyone knows how can we attack consecutively?

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    You mean how to get the skill?

There's a old man who teaches it to you that's easy to miss. In the first cave (with the lobsters and stuff) from the entrance just go right and after you fight a giant lobster the man should be behind it. It's extremely useful as using this skill will save a ton of MP which runs dry rather quickly.

3. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    I've currently leveled consecutive hit to 5/6, but still not positive how it works, is it a skill to activate or is it automatic?

also for those trying to find any path, invisible or not, clicking on the area you want to go will usually autopath you there. this worked w the invisible bridge in the ice cave.

Thanks! loving the game. sooo good

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    It works consecutively as in you start out with 1 hit, then on your next physical you will do 2, then on your next physical after that 3, and so fourth. So when you max at 6, you will have to at least hit 6 times to get that combo. I think this is a good mechanic because it would be extremely overpowered if you did 6 hits right from the first attack - which would make magic nearly obsolete.

5. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    oooh okay, yeah I don't do many physical attacks that's why I haven't seen it much. got it now thanks!

6. redicius

redicius Active Member

May 8, 2014
    Is half of the comments here fake? Devs writting to themselves? This weird english style?

7. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    I don't know if it's doable before the ending but there are 2 quests in the Lalaque Village : the little Warrior gives you one and the Girl you probably helped by killing the wolves (at least I hope you did that and didn't let her starve ;_;). This way you get a shadow scale (-30% HP for +30% Magic Power) and a cute White Dress as a new skin.

8. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    no idea, but I'm a real reviewer and this game is awesome, but I love these types of games - brings me to my good ol old school rpg days -

9. CptMurdock

CptMurdock Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Does anybody have a list on end game things to accomplish? I have finished up with all of the warp point content, Ruth falls and even found my old master who bumped some damage. Wondering what else I might be missing.

10. Cigarekt

Cigarekt Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    I don't know which invisible path you're talking about. I clicked on the area with chest since it is the only visible area I could click on. Nothing happened.

By warp point contents I assumed you have beaten Temar. How did you do it?
    Also, have you met the giant turtle and the golem in dwarf village?

11. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    #131 CptMurdock, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    A good amount of farming to create spirit stones (20% all stat increases). Did you not defeat the Panda guy the max amount of tries before completing the game? I fortunately had a save to roll back to when I could not get in to the ice cave area. You will need to farm that guy along with some others to craft the spirit stones with the all stat increases. Handled Temar, the mirror room and the mind room along with Ruth at the waterfalls so far. I have not found the giant turtle and will visit the dwarf village again when I play tomorrow. Where is the turtle located?

12. Playerwhoplaysgames

Playerwhoplaysgames New Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Help

I at a part once I met Lord arua(not sure what his name is) but I'm stuck and I do not know what to do there is a sealed entrance which I can't go through please help me I don't know how to continue

13. Cigarekt

Cigarekt Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Uh, nope, didn't finish the panda. This leads to my only real issue that some quests are not do-able after the ending. This just sucks hard.

The turtle is located at the most northwest part of the map. It is guarding a chest. If you can't find it, perhaps after beating Ruth it disappeared and you have opened the chest already. I might be wrong about this.

14. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    What item do I need for the cat on the way to durok temple? I've gotten the other three cats but this one won't come w me

15. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Yeah, the game could probably use a patch to ensure that you can finish the Panda even if it is after the ending and on to bonus content. Defeating the Panda is vital to post game grinding IMO. The spirit stone gives 20% boosts to all stats and is by far the best way to raise your stats end game.

Found the turtle and he seems to follow me around with my red turtle pet in use. Cleared the Kentz golem guy near the dwarf village, found a pirate hideout and beat them up/raided their gold chests, killed Ruth and all warp point stuff (Temar, the God and Mirror), defeated the person in the sewers and found my old master which increased my final blow damage. Wonder if there is anything else to find. I guess I could make another trip to the bandits cave to see if they have anything for me now that I have done various post game stuff. Not sure that there is anything left now for me unfortunately.

16. Ag3ntP3ndergast

Ag3ntP3ndergast Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Could someone please tell me what the gameplay is like on this game? I'm a sucker for anything anime-flavored but I need it to have fun gameplay too before I get it. Thanks in advance for any and all answers. Also, is the English on this poor or is it well translated?

17. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    #137 maxbrickem, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    it's loosely a turn based rpg where you can build stats to be melee or magic or both. you have pets that do many different things tog aid you in battle, and there is a crafting system to get many items - the world is decent for a mobile rpg, but it isn't huge. In my opinion the game and gameplay is incredibly fun and it is well polished. Translation is good overall, but not perfect. I am a big rpg guy and do not regret buying this at all. It is more on the simple side so don't expect an extremely in-depth rpg. I gave it 5 stars bc for $3.99 it's a steal! I'm 13 hours in and haven't beaten the game yet. I've also read on this thread that there is extra content even after beating the main storyline.

18. Ag3ntP3ndergast

Ag3ntP3ndergast Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Okay, thanks for your impressions maxbrickem. :)

19. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    NP, hurry and mash that but button :)

20. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    How the heck do I get that first little cat near the cave to the bandit hideout to like me? I ran in to a second cat later in the game and it liked the foxtail I picked so I thought ok, grab another foxtail and go back to the first cat but that didn't work. What am I missin here? Also for that cat near the ice witches house I just let burn damage take em out while my bat pet kept me healed because even though the bat missed everytime it still healed me for 150 hp each atk and eventually the burn damage killed it. But it had to be like burn damage from 1 or 2 fire skills after using the fire skill 3 or 4 times the burn damage was too high so I had to wait for it to wear off and then use it once or twice only . Then I just sat back and hit atk until it died