Universal WitchSpring2 (by SUYOUNG JANG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kiwiwalks, Oct 23, 2016.

1. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    #101 se99jmk, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    Not sure how I get to the end of Chapter 3? I seem to have done everything else..the last thing was Pieberry hugging armoured guy on cliff edge

Also what do I need to give to the golem to wake him up? I think I've defeated all baddies to date except nightmare

2. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #102 Solarclipse, Oct 28, 2016
    Thanks Kiwi, I had already did that—we raced, and then went to beat the golem and found robin at the hideout...there's no clue in the dialogue to tell me I need to go back there and sleep. And with over 1000 hp and mo you really don't need to sleep because the cats will take care of you :)

But I went back and slept again and have moved to chapter 5. Yay!please consider in an update giving a hint that she wants to go back home and Change or something.

3. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    Any tips on how to finish Chapter 3? I think I've been everywhere!! But obviously missing some combo with time of day.. history doesn't reveal any open quest or tips on what to do - home is currently the Icy Witch House

Last thing was seeing PieBerry hug the soldier on the cliff in the east side of the map, but can't see any more to do there - PieBerry is not at the Witch's house..

Have completed all panda steps, and all smugglers steps

4. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

Hi, L.Lawliet! I'll check and update it as soon as possible. Thank for your comment:)

5. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

If you finished Sara's wild dog quest, go to podding cave in Black Witch's Forest. Then you can meet Pieberry!

6. Cigarekt

Cigarekt Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    #106 Cigarekt, Oct 28, 2016
    Wow, I got an A. Didn't beat the panda, though. Now that I've finished the game, the panda is no longer there. How do I unlock the right section of ice cave? What did the huge creature drop?
    Also, someone mentioned an invisible path in ice cave..... I couldn't find it. Have you tried it as well?

What does it take to activate the dwarf village golem, and what reward does it give?

What does the ancient turtle do? How do I get past it? What is the contain of the chest he's guarding?

Oh and, has anyone defeated Temar yet?

7. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    #107 se99jmk, Oct 28, 2016
    Thank you - off hand I can't remember any wild dog quest (all quests are complete), but have met PieBerry multiple times. Last time was her hugging a soldier.. I'll check the pudding cave again!

EDIT - That was it!!! Good lord I'd been searching for ages and didn't go there as there was nothing interesting.. THANKS!

(Not sure how anyone would know they needed to go there!)

8. Cigarekt

Cigarekt Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    #108 Cigarekt, Oct 28, 2016
    Not readable even with Chrome translation.... the translation is beyond broken

Some feedback:
    - please make things not reacting upon approaching them (instead let us click on them to interact)
    - movement is a biiiiiiit buggy, especially near cliffs/edges
    - when accessing mini map, make the blue arrows visible on the edges so we know there are places to explore & their direction OR make it scrollable
    - make events skipable
    - make tabs for inventory (weapons, consumables, costumes, books etc) it gets messy really fast
    - let us change pets during battles
    - not sure if this is a bug but the water on the western part of Northwestern Waters isn't accessible
    - pleeeeeeease make side quests accessible at any time (e.g justice sword and panda only available before you finish the game). I might be wrong about this, however

I'm done with the game. Despite the empty feeling after seeing the ending, I enjoyed the game wholeheartedly. For $4, the length and the amount of things to explore are -just- at the right amount to keep me entertained for a good 10-12 hours. At this point, there are still many things to finish (such the things I questioned in previous post) but, I don't think I'll be able to cope up with the grind. Temar is so strong to the point of stupid..
    I am and will still be curious about the puzzles I was not able to figure. I have explored/tried-if not all-most of the things offered/available in this game, but that's it. The curiosity will haunt me in many days to come, so I'll still be here meddling around while hoping for a complete gameplay vid/english wiki posted somewhere.

Still, thank you for the game Kiwiwalks! And good luck for the sequel. =]

9. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    #109 se99jmk, Oct 28, 2016
    Having the same issue.. have slept at Witch's house multiple times (and hideout), but still no Aramute at top of Mount Kentz at full moon.. I'm sure I'm missing something, but the instructions (at beginning of Ch. 4) just says to go to top of the mountain at full moon...

Anything else I can try?

EDIT - yup, had to walk outside Ice House..

Would be great to include clarity on quests!

10. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    #110 Solarclipse, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    My only significant critique is that story progression sometimes depends on some random things and there isn't a clear sense of what to do—there's a lot of luck. This can encourage exploration but for some random side quests, by it's not good for main storyline.

I'm in chapter 5. Killed the mutant, finally found out how to get to the crystal cave. I'm not sure how I can get back to the city or if I need to. I've visited a few temples to see if I could find pieberry maybe. Hint please?

11. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

Good day, Solarclipse! In Chapter 5, If you want to go back to Village, you can follow the pathway along the pond in southwest Kents Mountain.
    Thank you:D

12. GOLDFISH092

GOLDFISH092 Member

Oct 23, 2016
    How much is the maximum reputation? I got 45

13. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

Reputation can be achieved up to 53:)

14. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

You can also get the rapter in Pieberry's Room.
    Thank you:)

15. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    #115 Solarclipse, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    Ah, thanks. I wasn't seeing it on the map so I thought I needed something in the story to progress.

I'm looking for post game bosses—found Ruth in the waterfall, nightmare does increasing damage so I'm going to have to come back to him after some powering up. Looking forward to all of that...wondering about that really big turtle near the other continent....nice to have all this extra stuff to do, especially since you don't really have a huge fight near the normal ending...but I have to say that fits with the story nicely. So good on you devs for valuing the story too.

Not sure how to beat the mirror room because black Joe isn't available, and the mirror goes first...I guess there's getting a ton of hot points, but that seems pretty crude...maybe I need something else.

16. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

In the mirror room, recommend to use raptor in Pieberry's room.
    If you have more questions, call me anytime:)

17. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    #117 Ringerill, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    For the Mirror room, it's quite simple actually. Just take off all your skills and take a defense pet. Your double will have the same stats and skills but won't have any pet. So you can simply attack in melee and the difference in defense will make it totaly easy.

18. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

Good idea!:D

19. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    #119 Solarclipse, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    Nice. I was adjusting weapons but hadn't thought about skills yet :)

So post game there is:
    •pirate treasure
    •mirror room (easiest)
    •Ruth and then the chest guarded by turtle
    •nightmare
    •temar (insane)

Is there another way to get a red bead, or just the one?
    Anyone find other post game possibilities? I have to agree with what someone else said about Temar—with 1.5 million hp, and over 400,000 damage on the first attack (yes, it gets the first attack too) it's way too much training with nothing to do in between.

It's a shame there's no extra quests in the villages, since that is a newly visitable area. But you know, the ability to upgrade pets or have some final crafting recipes to make would be awesome.

That said, I am happy with the content in the game and the price. I'm going to go leave a review in the App Store now. Thanks wiki for being active in the forum. Also, +1 on the writing. There is actually some very wise things said in this game—and not the usual tropes! I'm all in for a sequel.

20. GOLDFISH092

GOLDFISH092 Member

Oct 23, 2016
    Oh, so nice! thank you!