Universal WitchSpring2 (by SUYOUNG JANG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kiwiwalks, Oct 23, 2016.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I wish we could use different outfits! The one they teased in the ice area was really cool! I hope a wardrobe option becomes a thing but I'm guessing it won't.

I did FINALLY beat the damn cat. I burned him alive by increasing my hp over and over until i got lucky and he stopped healing himself. The cat pets in this game are extremely good. That neko is no exception. I guess they're not dog fans? Lol

So I did get the rabbit, I thought the pet was referring to Aslan. The rabbit says it steals gold? What exactly would that do with the cat? And enemies don't drop gold? I'm a little confused what that pet does.

2. machine56

machine56 Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014
    i actually manage to unlock 4 outfits, 2 from the merchant roads, and 1 is the black icewitch. and the final outfits given after beating Aramute in MindRoom. and you can change the outfits anytime you want.

3. CptMurdock

CptMurdock Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    I cannot touch the cat... Clearly I did too much training early on. I cannot physically hit him or touch him with magic. Burn damage also does nothing. My magic power is currently around 1100 while my strength is 750 or so. Agility is 360ish as well. I currently have a little north of 1000 HP. Surely there must be a trick to obtain him late in the game (I am actually only on chapter 4 where I should get events at the top of Mt. Kentz but nothing going on there yet despite being the right time so I just wander around right now).

4. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    I also cannot figure out how to get to the giant golem guy in the ice cave. Walk way seems blocked so I am guessing that it will open up later...

5. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

#85 Kiwiwalks, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    If you sleep in the Luna's house on snow field, you can meet some special event. After this event, you will meet someone at the top of Mt. Kentz. And If you are too strong, you can beat the cat by using pet Rabbit:)
    Thank you!

6. machine56

May 23, 2014
    i got a total of 4 new outfits.
    1pcs from finishing the mind room
    2pcs from the merchant at the merchant roads (after final battle event)
    1pcs found at our icewitch house

most of them can be unlocked after beating the final event from my experience.
    and you can change your outfits anytime you want.

and as for the rabbit, it can kill the necomis by letting the rabbit hit the cat. thats all. rabbit does 25dmg.

7. Cigarekt

Cigarekt Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    #87 Cigarekt, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    This......

8. machine56

May 23, 2014
    you mean before luna meeting his m.., shit, um spoiler, i mean...
    there is an "invisible" walkway floating to the cave on the right, u can just go walk on it.

9. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

If you want to go there to see the giant golem in ice cave, Meet Panda Kum continuely. He has the key. Thank you!

10. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

If you get gold by sailing items to merchants by using rabbit, or you defeat warriors by using rabbit, you can get more gold!

11. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    So it appears that I cleared the game and hit end content before killing the panda every time. Got a clear grade of "A". So two questions now, 1) the panda is no longer there and can I still kill him to open up the other section of the ice cave? 2) is there any end game content that will be missed by only clearing with an A grade?

12. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Ohh so there are costumes to unlock later? Sweet! I'm even more excited to keep playing :)

13. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    This looks GREAT!

My only question before buying this great looking "Stella Glow" like game is: Do you get any companions throughout the game, or are you just basically playing with the main character and some mounts/animal companions? Like...do I get other witches that join my team or some non-magic companions like a soldier or something?

Thanks,

Sid

14. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    It is mostly focused on the main character. You will join up with a couple of others a few times in the game but in my case I was significantly stronger than them and they control their own actions. Other than that there are a variety of pets which all do different things in combat (and some out of combat like speed boost when running around or swimming).

15. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    >_<

Darned,

Okie, thanks!

16. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Well, fortunately when I made my end game save I did it on a separate slot. Loaded my old save, crushed the Panda and other side quest things then went through the ending again and earned a S+ rank so I don't think I am missing anything now. Time for some more grinding for the various end game things that I have already found.

17. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    The neko make things easier if we stack enough HP, kinda OP xD

18. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #98 Solarclipse, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    I can't seem to meet aramute on top of kentz mountain when the moon is full.

I've saved the ice queen, killed justice twice, faced robin down outside the hideout, saved Alfred, saved the village from wolves...

Also, the way to pass time to get the moon phase quicker—not sure if there's a way to do that. Any ideas? Thx.

19. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

Sleep in Ice Witch's House. you can meet the special event with Pieberry. After this event, you can meet him on the top of Mt. Kentz:)

20. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    @kiwiwalks: I had a big glitch that lost me a lot of progress. My game got stuck fighting the boar near the ice area. The pet wolf I was riding on kept running back and fourth during battle after I selected attack. I think it got stuck against the land. There was nothing I could do except force quit :(