Universal WitchSpring2 (by SUYOUNG JANG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kiwiwalks, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Jenohart

Jenohart Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Australia
    I loved the original. Instant buy!

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    @Kiwiwalks: How come there is no penalty for boosting your stats? If you can recover your HP anytime and keep training over and over, can't you become too powerful very easily?

3. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    this art is too adorable! can anyone can show me a bit longer gameplay vid to see how the game actually plays in battle?

4. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

Really Thanks! ♥

5. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

WitchSpring2 is designed easily to play, and designed to get powers as long as you effort. As you say, you can train over and over using recover magic until MP is gone. Nevertheless, there are also awfully powerful enemies to catch after ending, I recommend you try it:)

6. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Too kawaii to ignore xD instabuy :3

7. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

Refer to this linke https://youtu.be/Zz6sH-RAFfE
    This video is on Korean, but you can see the play on this video:)

8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    @kiwiwalks: Thanks for the reply!

Btw, you guys should think about adding an option to move the battle menu to the side (like the bottom right). This way it's easier for your hand to reach and you can see the battle better. I noticed that the battle menu often covers up the attack animations and the enemy stats / HP. You sometimes can't even see the enemy HP which is not very good. I think there are many more advantages of moving the battle menu to the side rather than having it on top of the main character.

====================

Also I'm really enjoying the story. Nothing groundbreaking but it's fun and I'm interested in knowing what happens since the characters are fun.

9. DLark

DLark Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    I'm in for the graphics. So adorable

10. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

Thanks for your opinion!:) I consider about it!

11. GOLDFISH092

GOLDFISH092 Member

Oct 23, 2016
    I downloaded it! Really good!!

12. Kiwiwalks

Kiwiwalks Active Member

Thanks so much! XD

13. Mulmul

Mulmul New Member

Oct 24, 2016
    looks really cool. I love this graphic

14. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    Eeh, all these suspicious posts from brand new members...

I'm cautiously optimistic either way, will probably grab this in the next day or so and post impressions.

15. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    For some reason feels like ftp game for me

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Did you actually play it? Not sure why you think that. Is it because of the anime style art? I'm confused.

There is not a single FTP element in here. No timers, no premium currency, and IAP boosters.

I noticed that too but I wouldn't let that influence you. The game is good on its own so I don't see any reason why they're here.

17. GOLDFISH092

GOLDFISH092 Member

Oct 23, 2016
    Good!!! one question, How can I catch necomis? I can't hit it because of necomis shield(?)

18. mandrilo

mandrilo Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    #38 mandrilo, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    The game is really good, indeed. Congrats, dev. It definitely has that "Atelier" vibe...but on the plus side "Springwitch" story has a ironic-darker vibe that fits better with me. No FTP elements here, full premium game : ) Combat is really rich and complex. Hughe world to explore, it seems. Characters and animations rock. The only "not so up side" is that some enviroiments feel a liitle empty...but thats natural if you considerer that its a small dev company putting all the effort on this. Congrats again. If you re into jrpg this definitely worths a play : )

19. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    I played for 39 minutes according the game. I didnt say there were iap's and I cant say exactly why I felt like that. Also I dont say its bad, havent played enough yet to make that call. Must admit anime is not my style but its not bothered me before so I doubt its that.

20. machine56

machine56 Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014
    #40 machine56, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    GODDAMNED YOU DEVS!!!

this game makes me cry lotsa times, call me fags all u want, but this game is insanely good at it.

loved the story, loved the rpg mechanic.

and no , FU who said that this game is like FTP, its a totally premium game at its ####ing finnest.

30+hrs(for me) of major fun and sad and happy.

please create WS3, i love you Lunaaaaaaa