Universal WitchSpring (by Kiwiwalks)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Oct 18, 2015.

1. amexd

amexd New Member

Oct 25, 2015
    In game ps

Attached Files:

2. MinRan

MinRan New Member

Nov 15, 2015
    Can anybody help me to find the pet that between the white wolf and the jirkonua junior, thanks a lot :'(

3. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    #23 Drexiel, Jan 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    This received an update stating that it improved that translation.

Can any owner of this app let me know how much the improvement was? Ive yet to buy this becaise of the translation. Makes me feel im reading a google translate sentence.

I want to buy this game since it looks just like Atelier Rorona but would like to know first how the translation improved. Doesn't have to be perfect, just better than what it was.

4. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    While I'd agree that many of the posts do look like paid entries, I've been playing the game for a little while now (on to Chapter 2), and can give some feedback:

PROS
    - Nice Graphics
    - Fairly standard RPG with a nice story

CONS
    - The map is godawful. 1) you have to tap on each location to see what it is (and areas are key for finding crafting materials), 2) the map does not show how areas connect, so it's a guessing game as to find out how to get to a specific location, 3) you pick up warping between key locations later which helps, but you still need to memorise how to get between locations (map helps rough direction)
    - Not very clear progression. A mix of easy and super-hard enemies from near the beginning. There is a quest log, but not overly clear, and not very clear sometimes on where you need to go to complete it (e.g. an indicator on the map would be nice)
    - There doesn't seem to be much difference between magic types. I can craft multiple levels, though until you actually 'equip' a given spell+level, you won't know how much damage it does or mana cost - so while crafting "higher level = better" just have to guess (I assume different spell types have different effect, like fire burns over a period of time, and presumably ice slows, though not clear from spell description)

OTHER
    - Training stats can be done right next to starting position. Training uses HP or MP, which can be regained with no penalty right next door, therefore if you wanted to grind your ass off, you could just train up to the max right from the very first screen, which seems odd.
    - You do improve stats while fighting, but seems random, as there is no exp / levelling up (You gain recipes by finding them during the game)

==========

Overall I'm going to stick with it a bit longer. I'm enjoying the crafting aspects of it and searching out materials, though drop-rate is 100% from the right location / spot (and you can come out of an area and back in to reset), so there's no 'excitement' in finally dropping that part you need

I haven't seen any IAP, nor can I see any counter that would indicate an IAP later - no adverts as well.

This would not make my 'highly recommended' list - but does pass the time until Thursday #

5. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    I heard about the schedule for its Remaster Edition updates! :)

6. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    There was a notice in the official homepage that the illustration remaster upgrade for the first series will be in June. :D

[​IMG]

7. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017