Universal Witcheye (by Devolver Digital, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 14, 2019.

1. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Is the final white diamond acquired after a speedy level completion or is it hidden somewhere within each level? I've come up short the last few levels and am wondering why.

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    They’re hidden within the level — you’ve got to explore :).

ColeDaddy likes this.
  3. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    You are right i apologize for that my mistake it is 1/6 of the screen but it is not half as i wrote! Still the borders are there. But as i said everyone should try for themselves as it is a great game just not for me cause i hate borders on games. Again it is a personal taste;) and this game -borders aside- is a steal at this price.

Snooptalian likes this.
  4. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    #24 Andy C83, Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Enjoying this one a lot. I’d pretty much echo what AKD and MC have been saying.

Can’t find the blue diamond on 4-5. I’m assuming it’s the block near the spikes, but can’t find a way to get to it. Any help?

Edit: Got it. :)

5. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    I randomly found a hidden item in the first world.

Do those do anything, or more just something hidden to look for?

Also, is there any indicator as to which levels they are on or more one per world?

Thanks!

6. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I noticed at the beginning of a new world/level the knight ran across leaving a trail of gems and a couple special objects. I assume that's your hint as to what and how many there are. I am pretty sure they are just there for the challenge of finding and collecting, with zero effect.

7. drunk_vader

drunk_vader Active Member

Feb 23, 2015
    Barista
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    They're just collectibles from what I know. You can find in which levels they are hidden by looking at the thief cutscene when you start that world for the first time if I’m not mistaken, not sure if there is another way to find in which level they’re hidden. Normally there are two items per world. One is always the last boss battles and the first is hidden in one of the levels.

8. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    That was clever puzzle, wasn’t it?

9. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Other than cosmetic, do the borders cause any gameplay issues on a larger phone like XS Max? Are the borders dead spaces? Probably gonna just get it, but I echo some others here, I really despise borders. Always have since movies started being released in different formats and having borders on top and bottom with certain aspect ratios.

Also what Game Center is implemented, achievements and leaderboards, or just one or the other?

10. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

That last boss is hard! Can’t imagine trying to speedrun him. I took a good shot at him last night - probably gonna have another crack at it tonight.

There are a bunch of achievements and a ton of separate leaderboards for speedrunning and boss rush modes.

11. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    Can anyone tell me where to find feather and clover? (World 4 and 5 ingredients?)

12. Snooptalian

Sep 12, 2009
    #32 Snooptalian, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Must not be clicking with locating all the hidden stuff. Searched every square inch of 3-2 and not finding the blue diamond. Also any idea which level the hidden object is in the third world? I missed it from the knight cutscene. Wish you go back and see those.

Edit: Found the blue diamond... :)

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  13. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    It doesn’t matter what it looks like.

14. Snooptalian

Sep 12, 2009
    The Knight cutscene from what I understand clues you into which level the hidden object can be found in. You only see it once though, so if you miss it you’ll need to search every level till you find it. I did eventually find the one I was missing in the third world.

15. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    Nope, that’s not true.

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Okay, no clue how to get to the secluded brick in 4-5. Anyone willing to PM me?

17. Recommended! It’s casual but solid for mobile. Really having a good time with it.

sebgo likes this.
  18. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

And it gets better after you beat it. ;)

Makara Nou likes this.