Universal [WIP] Fugl – a 60 fps voxel flying game from the creator of Melodive

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by gjestland, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Nskun

Nskun New Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Fly high

Hey Johan,

I can't wait for the final release of fugl, yesterday i was playing it and I had this idea that maybe can see light one day, I was taking the bird into a high altitude until reached the clouds,I was thinking it would be awesome to
    see a beautiful lighting on the clouds, like what we usually see in especially cinematics and maybe in movies too.
    reference : Guardians of Ga'Hoole
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c5gYg3adeI

It's just a thought cause I'm so excited for this game !

Happy coding

2. Reydn

Reydn Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    This game is beautiful, truly. I think it should be premium. I'm not sure what your ideal price would be, but it really is an enjoyable experience. I think my favorite biome now is Jungle.

3. Marcoapc

Marcoapc Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2014
    That's a great idea! Awesome reference too, very useful in many ways :p

4. Marcoapc

Dec 19, 2014
    So glad you like it! Means alot, I love the Jungle too :)

[​IMG]

5. Marcoapc

Dec 19, 2014
    Pollus- A very smart alien creature, 1/3 of its body weight is his brain!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. gjestland

gjestland Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Mac version

Hi everybody, I have a very wip mac version ready if anybody's interested... Send me an email: [email protected].

7. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #1447 bigrand1, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    Well, this game might be good---IF it ever does come out! LOL! I wouldn't hold my breath. I mean-seriously! Gonna HAVE to be good after ALL this time and ALL the hype or else phhhhtttttt! So redundant! To me, this dev has definitely used up his/her 15 minutes in the spotlight on this site. IMO, it's time to make good and get with it and release it or just go away. This is ridiculous! :rolleyes:
    You know-- I don't wanna sound harsh here, but it is what it is, and I do apologize for that.

8. bigrand1

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #1448 bigrand1, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    This better be the next Mario!! :D

9. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    You could just as easily ignore this thread.

Unlike you others are still interested in this game. If you don't like the fact that well developed games take time, then j don't know why you are on these forums.

10. Marcoapc

Dec 19, 2014
    Sometimes good things take time :) Thanks for sticking with us bro!

11. Marcoapc

Dec 19, 2014
    Appreciate the support man! ;)

12. Marcoapc

Dec 19, 2014
    Adunco!

Its wing shape and multiple tails allow it to be highly maneuverable in the air.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. bigrand1

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Cause you say I should, huh? :rolleyes: Right. #
    Never said I wasn't interested in the game. Was just saying, IMO the constant presence of this dev here for this one game just seems too much every day for SO LONG! Milking the hell out of it. Time to come up with the goods! I realize games take time to develop, thank you. That's my opinion, though. If you don't like the fact that people have different opinions, and have the right to state them, then I don't know why you are on ANY forums! #

14. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    I sure wouldn't consider this "milking." This is keeping us up to date. Nothing more, nothing less. But like you said, this is my opinion :)

15. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    There is an underlining difference between having an opinion on a forum and coming out as damn right rude. I've been on these forums for a long time now and until yesterday have not seen someone who has been so outright mean to a developer who is only doing what this forum is here to do: promote games to the public and to people who have an interest in them.

Whether that game has 1 year or 3 years to publish means nothing. I am delighted the developer takes so much time to share with us what is going on with the game, using this forum as a blog for his/her product. It's good, and what this forum has been designed for.

16. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Dev invited me to his TestFlight. This is such a fun and relaxing game to play. And it's one of the BEST looking games I've ever played!

Take your time developing this. We're not going anywhere :)

17. bigrand1

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I've been on these forums as long as you have. Was not trying to be rude, nor was I being mean! Geez--someone's VERY sensitive! Just DROP it, kid! I'm anxious for the game to finally be ready for all to enjoy!:D

18. Marcoapc

Dec 19, 2014
    Acus! Its needle-like beak is perfect for getting small insects inside trees

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. Marcoapc

Dec 19, 2014
    Appreciate it Cabuckn! Means alot :)

20. TheSilveryWolf

TheSilveryWolf Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Hey! I'm back! I left because of this time-consuming thing called school:cool: but I felt like I was abandoning such an amazing game. I still have my eye on this one once it comes out though! Thank you so much (again) everyone for being such a supporting community, and to the developer for designing something so brilliant yet simplistic. :D

If I have any suggestions, I'll post them...but I think all of my concerns (and more) have been answered or are on the list!:)