Universal [WIP] Dungelot : Shattered Lands

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Pixeye, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    So for any who have feedback there is a feedback button in the TestFlight screen. I've been emailed back about the screen being cut off is a known issue and that the buttons on the main screen all take you to options screen. The FB and Twitter have been disabled for beta I've been told and the wrench just takes you to options.
    Also the achievement screen doesn't pop up has also been reported to them.

Hope that helps some of ya
    Jake

2. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Game is pretty awesome. I've only noticed a few grammatical errors here and there- no bugs yet.

3. klee_r

klee_r Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Here, gold coin is also half cut-off on home screen. Using iphone 6.

4. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    You guys are gonna want to reply to the last email from TinyBuild with your email.

5. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    We're working around the clock to get everyone in, I think most of it should be resolved now.

For feedback:

This forum works great, or optionally you can use the Feedback button in TestFlight. Remember, you need to accept the invites from TestFlight so they'd appear in your libraries. You also need iOS 8.2 or above.

6. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    I also got the testFlight email has been sent email but did not receive the testflight invite ([email protected]).

7. Xeno

Xeno Member

Jun 11, 2014
    #207 Xeno, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    Thanks for the invite! So far it's amazing to see the game returning to the Dungelot 1 style. :) I've been laughing out loud at the humor that is in this game. Like tapping on the "Zombie" Cow Castle in Act 1. ("You are not prepared") <3

8. dwincelowicz

dwincelowicz Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Security
    Sarasota, FL
  9. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    #209 aconfusedkender, Dec 9, 2015
    Oh just wait! There is a lot of funny little things hidden in the game. Like for instance click the little rat in the dungeon screen for a quest reward or wait until you get to the singing stones. I cranked up the volume when I played it on steam just because it was funny. My 19 month old would run over to the computer and start LAUGHING her ass off when I got to those guys. I'd sit there and make my own music once I got my chest for her.
    Like I said they've added in some great stuff. Also wait until you get your mansion unlocked and get to buy stuff for it :) also all your characters hang out in the mansion once you've unlocked them. It's pretty funny

10. Taltos

Taltos Member

Dec 9, 2015
    I also got the email invite but no code:

[email protected]

11. Denzzil

Denzzil New Member

Apr 21, 2013
  12. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I've still gotten nothing in test flight. And I replied to the developer email saying my test flight invitation was sent and heard nothing either. Argh.

Billy

13. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    For this one nothing shows up in TestFlight you get an email from TestFlight with a code which you then enter into TestFlight and then the game appears there. It's the first time it's been this way for me.

Finally going to get a go on the game soon too

14. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #214 ste86uk, Dec 9, 2015
    Is it mainly bugs your looking for or feedback on everything? I'm sure it said everything, anyway small things but the first thing I've noticed is the amber item says for sell. It should say to sell or something similar.

I'm playing on my air 2 and the game looks very good but so far I've noticed a few little bits that aren't as crisp as the rest of the game, the first was the elemental bar when you hold on an enemy to see its info and also very slightly the fire pits around the side of the game screen.

Also the sword info on the armory says deflects half of physicaldamage to hero. It's missing a space between physical and damage.

15. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Man those archers are brutal :O

16. Whackado

Whackado Active Member

Feb 17, 2014
  17. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Just had a bad bug where I got to a boss and I was able to bribe him with a lucky coin, he vanished and I got stuck on the level and couldn't progress and had to quit.

Also I'm probably not far enough to see yet as I've only done a few runs as I don't want to sink all my time in not knowing if I can keep the save, but what happens with those craft items and others that it shows at the end of a game as loot?

The hero icon at the bottom of the page when choosing a dungeon is not as sharp as other things on the air 2

18. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
  19. Sloany

Sloany Well-Known Member

Found a couple of bugs:

1: if you quickly tap your inventory or spells after starting a new floor and one of the random quests pop up you can get the parts of the overlays overlapping. I will try to get a screen shot.

2. I was playing and when I started a new floor only the top half of the dungeon was visible at the bottom of the screen making it impossible to play the floor.

3: I noticed a few of the bugs already mentioned as well except the graphical ones, playing on iPhone 6.

Q: what are the crystals you occasionally find? I.e the red one for tapping the mouse?

In answer to keeping game progress, you do not keep it when the game is released, I asked when replaying to my invite and received this answer :

Hi Carl,

Glad you are enjoying the game! The progress won't transfer to the released game as it will be a different game (we are still fixing some balancing and design).

Thank you!

Yulia Vakhrusheva

20. buzznaut

buzznaut Active Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Playing on 6+iPhone in portrait mode some of the screen on the left side during the dungeon run is cut off (the amount of gold for instance in upper left) . You can still see it but it doesn't all quite fit on the screen