Universal Winds of Arcana: Ruination (by Brewed Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BrewedGames_Official, Dec 31, 2022.

1. BrewedGames_Official

Dec 30, 2022
    Hey guys! We would like to showcase our new WIP game Winds of Arcana: Ruination, a 2.5D Action Platformer RPG Mobile game featuring a souls-lite combat system and a rich narrative set in a medieval fantasy world that we’re building from scratch.

We are planning to release the game in mid-2023 for IOS and Android, with plans to port it to PC and consoles later.

Would appreciate any feedback :)
    Cheers!

Glitch989 likes this.
  2. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Getting major Grimvalor vibes here. Are you guys doing a Beta with TestFlight?

3. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Me too I’m interested in this one I’m interested in a TestFlight build as well reminds me of Grimvalor

4. Glitch989

Glitch989 Member

Dec 30, 2022
    Male
    This looks interesing, how much is it gonna cost?

5. Glitch989

Glitch989 Member

Dec 30, 2022
    Male
    I think it honestly looks pretty good in its current state, of course their are a few minor inconsistencies but other then that this game looks awesome so far.

6. BrewedGames_Official

Dec 30, 2022
    Haha, we are fans of Grimvalor ourselves! In fact, it was one of our inspirations :)
    We plan to start off with the Beta in a couple of months, here is our Discord in case you wish to follow us closely. Cheers!

7. BrewedGames_Official

Dec 30, 2022
    Grimvalor was indeed one of our inspirations :D You can join our Discord, we keep posting the latest updates regarding development and testing there. Thanks!

Glitch989 likes this.
  8. BrewedGames_Official

Dec 30, 2022
    Thanks! We're still working on setting the price. Don't wanna over or underprice while still being reasonable! We'll share as soon as we're sure tho :) Cheers!

Glitch989 likes this.
  9. BrewedGames_Official

Dec 30, 2022
    Tha
    Thank you so much for your kind words! :D
    We totally agree with you, there are a lot of things that need to be polished and we are hard at work on them. Cheers!

Glitch989 likes this.