Win an Apple Watch from BoomBar

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by chillspot, Apr 27, 2015.

1. chillspot

chillspot Member

Dec 22, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    #1 chillspot, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 winner will receive one (1) Apple Watch Sport. Size (42mm) with Blue Band :cool:

Ways to Enter :

+2 Entries Download and Review BoomBar
    +1 Entry Follow @boombarapp on Twitter
    +1 Entry per day Tweet on Twitter
    +1 Entry Follow @boombarapp on Instagram

Enter at : http://digital.dasvibes.com/app/boombar/

Comp Ends: 2015-May-26

Eligibility: Open to BoomBar users who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. No valid install no entry.

Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 1 week by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 1 week after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.

Prize:

1 winner will receive one (1) Apple Watch Sport. Size (42mm) with Blue Band

Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    When does it end

3. chillspot

chillspot Member

Dec 22, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Comp Ends: 2015-May-26

4. JayZX

JayZX Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Writer
    Secret
    awesome, let me have a try

5. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    The first 2 contest entries are for downloading and reviewing an apple watch app. If I'm trying to win an apple watch, how would I be able to review the app? So funny.

I haven't decided if I want an apple watch yet.
    Isn't it amazing how yesterday's imaginations become today's realities? I remember seeing in several sci-fi films, where people were using watches on the wrist to talk to people and pay for things.
    Next, will be a holographic photo album in the watch! #

6. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    What's better then one Apple watch, two Apple watches. One for each wrist. I'm not a gen 1 guy so I'm happy to wait and see where it goes.

7. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yeah like all the reviews here for competitions are real !

Most people do want the devs want, spam twitter and facebook and give false reviews just to win something !

8. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Just curious, why not just kill the section on toucharcade? It seems that Apple has deemed the review contest as illegal and is cracking down on users who participate.

9. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    LOL!
    Isn't that the same people that are begging for codes for a .99 cent app?
    ( Don't slam me everyone... It's a joke! )

I want apple watch earrings! He he

I'm usually not a gen 1 girl either but admittedly, I did purchase the 1st Ipad because the idea of playing games and editing things on that portable larger touch screen was amazing! But.... I held on to that rusty thing as long as possible. Not until iPad Air did I get a new one. And; I used best buy coupons which made it more then 1/2 off for me, at the time.
    Now I use it for a recipe/cookbook device in the kitchen. I have a special stand/holder for it that makes it a permanent placement. Wasn't worth reselling it. :)

10. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Really? I had not heard about that.
    As long as the contests are legit, I don't see the problem. I mean, as long as the dev's are willing to receive any honest reviews.
    A lot of devs are so nice to give out codes for their apps that having an HONEST review contest is just a small way that the TA community can help them keep their app alive.
    I don't usually join them myself, but once in a while, if I was planning on leaving the review anyway.
    I don't think it's fair, if the contest is for a paid app because it isn't equal opportunity any more and I believe it to be straight forward bribery. Bribing people with the hope of winning something to purchase their app. I stay away from those apps because it tells me that the dev isn't confident enough in their own work and shows their character.

11. chillspot

chillspot Member

Dec 22, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    The app supports iPhone , iPod Touch also.

12. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Oh... (Sorry)
    :)

Thank you

13. chillspot

chillspot Member

Dec 22, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    No Problem

14. creeps

creeps Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2014
    is it worldwide contest? and how will you check if someone left a review or not?

15. chillspot

chillspot Member

Dec 22, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Yes its worldwide, the system will check if one was made. but thats up to you if you want a valid entry

16. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    #16 JCman7, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    It's illegal to hold a contest that requires a purchase there is suppose to be a free entry method. It is considered gambling when you are required to pay anything towards an entry.

17. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    #17 klink, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    nevermind

18. chillspot

chillspot Member

Dec 22, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Free this weekend get your entries in !

19. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Thanks for the contest. Sure would b nice to be able to validate a review is up for the contest. Still showing there is not one when I did enter a review.

20. chillspot

chillspot Member

Dec 22, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    They are validated when the entry is live and reported via the system.