Win a Free iPad | iPad Giveaway - Time Geeks contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by ivanovich, Dec 20, 2010.

1. eusoneu

eusoneu Member

Dec 23, 2010
    BCN City
    Not human no, he has bots

But we won't never know it because we don't have enough proves

2. jgynwa11

jgynwa11 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Full-time iPhone Gamer
    With names like
    Kery Underwud
    Lukman Suheri
    Darmanto Filian
    Rully Shachrun
    Erros Putra
    Leonardo Fechin
    Darwin Ahmad
    Milano Dweright
    Inneke Kusherawati

you gotta admit that he's pretty 'creative'. I mean, look at Keri Underwud, doesn't it sound very familiar? Either that, or the bot creating program is running out of names, or he lives on Mars. I think it'll disqualify him from the contest because technically Martians are not allowed to take part in competitions or contests on earth.

PS. The last name is really hard to pronounce.

3. jwcasser

jwcasser Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Haha that's awesome. points for creativity, or lack thereof

4. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    #64 soulsearcher, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
    It's pretty self explanatory la how they get so many votes all of sudden...

that Wong Kam Hoe..also got Ayah Izzah

this is the fight between 2 cheaters dy ... applause

now got 3 bots... and 1 use forum to help vote ( suspicious all comment reply with same sentence)

this is seriously a F*cked up contest dy

I pity organisers have to throw away the money into sea as the main objectives are not achieved

5. eusoneu

eusoneu Member

Dec 23, 2010
    BCN City
    You know, in Heavy Rain the principal phrase is

How far would you go for love?

In the case of Daniel Chin would be

How far would you go for winning an iPad?

Cheating? No problem sir!!!

Well, at least I don't think that the efforts that I made are useless, because I spend day and night trying to get more votes and I got 350
    I'm very proud of this and I hope that in the next contest they put more rules to the contest

6. jgynwa11

Oct 15, 2010
    Full-time iPhone Gamer
    Congrats on getting over 3000 fans on FB! But don't be too happy. Most of them are just bots with randomized names like Kery Underwud. I believe if you dig deeper you'll probably find Jelly Clarksen and Athem Lambird.

7. niezam

niezam Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    App Store
    The 2 person using bots now getting interesting and fun to watch, a race for photo finish! :D

8. eusoneu

eusoneu Member

Dec 23, 2010
    BCN City

Photos that should be deleted in a normal contest:

Daniel Chin:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=all&subj=157753887576028&pid=1699473&id=1537707642&oid=157753887576028&fbid=1714202425044

Wong cam hoe:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=all&subj=157753887576028&pid=4767018&id=681577608&oid=157753887576028&fbid=447836417608

There's another one with 500 Likes, but i don't think that he cheated

9. soulsearcher

Sep 8, 2010
    grabbing popcorn and sit on the couch to watch the show

Daniel Vs Wong
    whoever wins, we lose ;)

10. jgynwa11

Oct 15, 2010
    Full-time iPhone Gamer
    DOn't mess around with Daniel Chin LOL. He can get over 9000 likes by using bots. http://on.fb.me/eBHOr1 Check this out. All hail the king of bots!. On a completely unrelated note, Wong kam hoe sounds like wong cam(era) whore.

11. eusoneu

eusoneu Member

Dec 23, 2010
    BCN City
    I think that the best way to do a contest like this is that only the fans of TimeGeeks could vote

I mean, since the contest begans till the contest ends, it would'n be the possibilities to add more fans to the page

Sorry for my english but if someones speak spanish:

Creo que la mejor manera de que el concurso hubiese sido justo, es no dejar que se unieran más fans a la página y que sólo votasen los que eran fans en el momento de lanzar el sorteo

Pero claro, de esta manera la publicidad de Time Geeks se reduciría muchísimo y gente que tuviese el juego pero no fuese fan y quisiera subir la foto no podría

Es complicado, pero sería la mejor manera y seguro que estos problemillas quedarían resueltos

Un Saludo

12. jgynwa11

Oct 15, 2010
    Full-time iPhone Gamer
    He's obviously either using bots, or he's some big pop star in Indonesia/Phillipines who has a huge following.

13. eusoneu

eusoneu Member

Dec 23, 2010
    BCN City
    Oh My God

Read the messages:

From a girl:
    DANIEL CHIN WEI XIONG :D Firstly this is an opportunity to express my sisterly love for him and obviously i would be in seventh heaven if he wins it :D His appearance that touched many people's heart and his hair that glows under the moonlight, he is sure to get the most votes that no other can get. Apart from his looks, he is determined and had spent countless hours for this competition. Therefore, I truly think he deserved to win this competition which is very meaningful for him.

14. jgynwa11

Oct 15, 2010
    Full-time iPhone Gamer
    For the sake of keeping the integrity of the competition and also your company's reputation, I suggest that you cancel the contest altogether and instead keep the money to develop more updates for Time Geeks?

15. jgynwa11

Oct 15, 2010
    Full-time iPhone Gamer
    That's his sister. I can't believe how infatuated she is with him. Can someone say incest?

16. eusoneu

eusoneu Member

Dec 23, 2010
    BCN City
    This is the BEST option

The only thing that matters is marketing, and if you let Daniel Ching win this contest, there will be bad reputation of the company

Keep the money, and do other contest but with best rules or use it to develop more games

17. soulsearcher

Sep 8, 2010
    people is going to join a reality shows... He got talents and looks..He claimed ...ROFL... I hope organiser is not blind or what to give the iPad to him. Best of all, cancel this competition. Keep everyone happy (except the cheaters)

18. eusoneu

eusoneu Member

Dec 23, 2010
    BCN City

+1

Totally agree with you

19. Wasgo

Wasgo Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2010
    While I do hope that the contest is redone in a different manner, it's important to have perspective here. This is a contest, nobody is owed anything, and as much as it would be disappointing if someone who cheated wins, it won't have any real impact on the rest of us.

20. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Or play rock-paper-scissors / throw a dice / throw a coin and make a random pick of the winner (exclude the cheaters of course), because this contest already is one big mess. Next time think carefully when setting contest rules to avoid this kind of circus in the end :)