Win a Free iPad | iPad Giveaway - Time Geeks contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by ivanovich, Dec 20, 2010.

1. ivanovich

ivanovich Well-Known Member

#1 ivanovich, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
    [​IMG]

Instructions:
    1. Download Time Geeks: Find All! (free-Lite version or full version, iPhone or iPad).

2. Create a nice island with the pixel art editor included in the game.

3. Publish your island in your facebook using the appropriate option in the game. (then save the photo on your disk to upload it later on Time Geeks wall) *If you have problems with this step, capture the iphone screen manually. Sorry for the inconvenience, we have sent the solution in a new upgrade.

4. Then publish your island in the Time Geeks facebook wall (share/photo/upload) to be seen by the Time Geeks fans.

5. The contest will finish December 23 at 23:59 GMT + 0:00 and will win the iPad (16GB wifi) the island with more "likes".
    Only valid votes in the Time Geeks Wall (not worth the votes in the personal wall).[​IMG]

Time Geeks: Find All! Lite
    Time Geeks: Find All!
    Time Geeks: Find All! HD Lite (Only for iPAD)
    Time Geeks: Find All! HD (Only for iPAD)
    Time Geeks in Facebook
    Time Geeks web

2. Emperor Pickles

Dec 20, 2010
    Is there a way to enter this contest if you don't have a facebook account?

3. ivanovich

Today is a great day to create your facebook account in 1 minute :rolleyes:

4. Emperor Pickles

Dec 20, 2010
    So it's a no then.

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Lol.

Anyways, terms and conditions? Valid worldwide or just US ?

6. ivanovich

worldwide ;)

7. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Cool. Gonna give it a try. Hopefully I wont be too late this time :p

8. MeteorFlare

MeteorFlare Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    gonna give this a shot as well!

stay tuned for my Island of the Lost!

9. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    there's bug for landscape photo. Had to screenshot to post in facebook.

10. ivanovich

Yes! i see it.
    We'll fix it now.
    You can capture the island with the typical capture screen. Sorry for the inconvenience

11. Monolith

Monolith Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2010
    lol, I don't use FB either, but its understandable why all these contests require it, as its awesome free marketing for them.

12. iamryanhello

iamryanhello Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    i hate these voting ones cuz its just a popularity contest or the person that wins gets an unorthodox amount of votes even if its not worth it. Typically, the best made one does not win. Unfortunately, even if I did make one, I would not have enough friends to help me out or some sort of "contest group" where they all vote for each other. It's all good though, I'm just telling the truth about these sorts of contests especially on FB. Thanks guys :)

13. Wasgo

Wasgo Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2010
    If anyone wants to throw me a few votes, I just put up Touch Arcade island. :)

14. ivanovich

omg!!:eek: This made me laugh :D

I can't vote but this like me ;)

15. nexttime

nexttime Active Member

Aug 14, 2010
    cool contest!

16. Starscream1017

Starscream1017 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    #16 Starscream1017, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
    +100 agreed! no point in entering for me.. just have a few friends. ppl wont vote for the best, some ppl will get everyone they know to vote for them..it will be the same situation as the last contest.. & i cant believe that person will walk away with an ipad!! ppl will get their grandparents to vote for them on this one. its more about 'who you know' than 'how good you are'.. you should pick the winner yourself..

17. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Great contest! The only problem is that the game has a very annoying bug - apart from the landscape problem you already know, the game was constantly crashing when I tried to change the size of some objects uning pinching (ghost, tent etc, non-jailbroken 3Gs here btw). But after two hours or so I managed to finish mine, I'm quite stubborn you know :D If anyone here likes it I would really appreciate a vote. I'm prepared to send everyone who "likes it" on Facebook a big virtual hug, or even a kiss if you are a girl ;) It is the one with blue lemmings marching in the middle of the island. Hope you like it :)

18. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    100% agreed. That way it would be much more fair for people entering this kind of contest. Quality and effort matters, not how many people you know on Facebook.
    Sorry for double post.

19. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    Oh well, there's not much that can be done now right? I'll probably cobble up something tonight. I have no iea what I'm going to make, but I won't be going for the Lost island vibe everybody else is.

20. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    I agree with all above. Most likes picture is not the best way to decide a winner but I also decided to join the fun. Actually you can use this chance to see how many of your friends willing to help you too ;)