Win a $50 iTunes Gift Card & Lightwood Games Swag!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by StarlitSkies, Aug 30, 2012.

1. We're offering the chance to win a $50 iTunes Gift Card as well as some awesome Lightwood Games swag by playing our new game, Head Hunter Challenge.

Simply challenge as many friends as possible, and the person who plays against the largest number of different friends will win! Everyone who gets at least 20 friends involved will get some free stuff! :)

[​IMG]

Download the game and go to the News section for full details!

http://lightwoodgames.com/get/headhunterchallenge

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    that's a well dressed fox ya got there I'm in

3. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    I wish you guys used twitter its less intrusive than Facebook

4. We use both Facebook and Twitter...
    Or do you mean for registering in the game? You can register without Facebook if you don't like it, but we have Facebook friend inviting which makes it the more useful network as the game is playable on there too :)

5. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    For adding friends I mean

6. Ah, I see! We use Facebook as it lets us send invites which will take them straight to the game in a browser or on your iPhone, which is kinda nice :) Twitter isn't quite so good for the sharing... at least, we didn't think so when we made this :) Maybe with iOS6 we'll add it in too :)

Chris and I have both challenged you so you'll get 2 friends challenged :) Unfortunately, "Play Next Available" games don't count for the competition, you need to invite people to play :)

7. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Geez you guys are quick at this game

8. hehe, we might have played rather a lot ;)
    You'll have more luck playing against people who didn't develop it :D

9. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway - awesome fun!!
    I just downloaded it and love it!

Dreadnok - if you are around, I challenge you :)

10. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Lets Get It On!

11. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    I challenged you too Dreadnok!

12. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    omg - being thrashed :(
    this is a really fun game - can't wait to try the multi device game - sure it will be hilarious - have to go grab some friends :)

Have also just downloaded daily word bingo - pity you only get to play one a day though. What else do you have? Any in production? Only drawback so far is the adds are a bit in your face - guess it will motivate me to upgrade to no adds pretty soon :)

13. Really happy to hear that you're enjoying it :) The multi-screen game is great fun, if a little physical at times ;) If you manage to get some friends together to play we'd love some photos or a video :)

Daily Word Bingo is only once a day as we actually check the words each and every day! A mad undertaking by us, but the only way to ensure the players at the top of the leaderboard really deserve to be there :) You can play past puzzles, but they're just for fun as we don't have the resources to moderate more than one category a day! :)

We have lots of games :D Check out http://lightwoodgames.com for links, or just search the App Store for Lightwood Games :)

Currently working my way through a backlog of updates on the existing games, so nothing new in production right at this minute, but it won't be long before we start something new :) If you want to see what we're up to, then Twitter or Facebook is probably the best option, or following our blog :)

Head Hunter is the first of our games where I've paid Apple to remove adverts from my own game! I am enjoying playing the challenge games so much and I just couldn't cope with waiting for the adverts any longer! :D

14. WhiteSponge

WhiteSponge Well-Known Member

the game's looking great! ^-^

15. Don't forget to challenge 'Katherine' and 'Chris' to see if you can beat the developers, and to help get your friend numbers up :)

16. Cheraboo has stormed up to the top of the leaderboard, but there's still plenty of time to get in on the action! :p

You have until midnight Sunday September 16th to get to the top of the challenge board and get your hands on that $50 iTunes gift card! :)

Even if you don't manage to get to the top, if you get 20 friends playing then we'll be sending you some awesome Lightwood Games swag including some cute little splat magnets we've been making :)