Win a $20 Gift Card - Review the RageOn app!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by ckle123, Apr 13, 2016.

1. ckle123

ckle123 New Member

Hey Touch Arcade!

I just released an update for my app and am holding a review contest to celebrate!

RageOn is the Instagram of Merchandising. We make custom creation and selling easy! It's a social marketplace where anyone, including you, can create any type of product in seconds and list it for sale. If someone purchases your product, you make a commission!

Contest rules:
    1. Download the app for free from this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rageon!-design-your-own-custom/id1031607191?mt=8
    2. Try out the app
    3. Leave a review with your honest feedback
    4. Post back here with your username

The contest will run until next Saturday, April 23rd. Good luck & enjoy the app! :eek:

2. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    This is a pretty cool idea for an app! I downloaded it and left a review but for some reason I can't see it. It should be under the name ChrystalWaters or something like that. It's my girlfriend's screen name and for some reason it's attached to my iTunes account and I have no idea how to get it off.

Anyways, I downloaded the app and I have been uploading my art that I make for my Instagram account and putting them onto shirts. It's awesome to see my work on clothes! As soon as I have the cash, in definitely gonna order a hoodie. My screenname for RageOn is 'skylined'

3. geniusx

geniusx Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Reviewed as ikaslika83 in US appstore