Win $25 iTunes Gift Card by playing Wild Surf!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by EatingMyHat, Jun 30, 2012.

1. EatingMyHat

EatingMyHat Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    o0smoothies0o and JCman7, send me a private message with your emails and I will add you to the beta. We use TestFlight for our testing, so you will get the email from the testflight system.

2. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    That's great! I have a testflight account :)

3. EatingMyHat

May 16, 2012
    We have a Winner!

JCman7 had the highest score on Game Center at the time that the competition ended (few minutes ago) and he is the winner of our $25 iTunes gift card!

@JCman7 please confirm that the gift card should be sent to the same email you sent me earlier.

Both JCman7 and o0smoothies0o were head-to-head and also got impacted by the same issue. Due to that we will be sending o0smoothies0o a suitable 2nd place prize (we'll determine what it will be in the next day or two).

We hope everyone enjoyed the contest, we will do another one in a few weeks once our update it out. In the meanwhile join our Facebook page for more codes, updates and promo codes for many other games and apps.

Cheers,
    GR

4. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    I'm sorry EatingMyHat but I should win the contest... I have the highest score. I have 1942 but for some reason it didn't post it to Game Center. I think there is another glitch in your app. I will post Screenshot of the beginning of the game where it shows 1942 on High Score in just a moment.

5. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Yes that email is the same. Btw I got to 2000 had that same issue reached over 3000 then it froze for good. Thanks for the contest!!!

6. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    According to the rules only GC counts no screenshots

7. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    Here is the screenshot I just took of my High Score. I beat it and it didn't post to Game Center through your app.... Not only that but I passed 2000 twice and it lagged and crashed on me. I should win the gift card honestly.

Attached Files:

8. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    We both had the same issues it was fair and square eatingmyhat said youre getting a prize too plus there will be another contest so don't worry

9. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    I hope you will at least give us both a Gift Card because I did in fact beat that score, I have no idea why it didn't post to Game Center. :(

10. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    I understand that sorry, I'm just very frustrated it didn't post my High Score..

11. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Yeah I understand too. That happened to me yesterday when I beat my score of 1563 I had gotten 1700 and it didn't record to GC I realized it didn't log me in once I clicked the GC icon it worked again but didn't count my score so I just kept playing. It's frustrating I know I had gotten that 2000 bug too I was upset gonna post a screen of that now

12. o0smoothies0o

Jun 28, 2012
    Yeah I think we should both get a gift card just because of the 2000 bug, there's no saying who really won.

13. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Yeah I agree

[​IMG]

14. EatingMyHat

May 16, 2012
    Glad to report that we got to a fair resolution and both player got prizes.

We are working on an exciting update that will include fixes, new comics, new achievements and new leader boards! So get ready to join us on our next contest!

Cheers,
    GR