Win $15 iTunes gift cards with Yoga for iPhone

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Viaden, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    #1 Viaden, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    reviewed as dreadnok

3. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    App Store nickname: Briswimmy
    Review:
    Love it!!!! *****
    Love the app!!!!! It gives you tons of yoga poses an gives you details!!!!! Wish there were flowing videos though:(

4. peaches 'n cream

Jul 3, 2012
    Reviewed as Loretta Glasgow
    I enjoy this. So many variations of yoga moves. And I enjoy the timer associated with the workout-really forces you to concentrate on form and breathing. Thanks for a great app!

5. CocaCola

CocaCola Member

Jul 3, 2012
    App Store name is: greco02
    Review:
    Great customer service
    I am new to the program and I like that I can build my own sessions. However I have knee problems so I sent an email to the customer service team asking about adding chair poses to the choices. Within a very short amount of time one of the customer support people sent me a long and very descriptive email with adaptations for yoga poses using a chair. I NEVER expected this great response. Pretty good deal! Thank you so much.

6. SuperNova

SuperNova Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Review nickname: Sillylilybaby
    So much for $0.99!
    To the comment below, if you're looking for a pose either by browsing or during a session, the top has "pose", "info", "muscles" and "video" which you can click on for more content. I do wish the videos or info tabs were more specific, going beyond "stand straight up" for example in tree pose and more into "roll shoulders, connect tailbone and belly button"

7. FreezerFrenzy

FreezerFrenzy Member

Jul 4, 2012
    App Store name = Smads13
    Review:
    New update crashes
    New update keeps crashing. Very annoying when I'm in the middle of making a routine and I'm almost done, and then it crashes and all my selections are gone.
    Also, more emphasis on yogic breathing would be nice.
    Other than that, nice app.

8. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Funny that it has never crashed on my iPad 2, fingers crossed

9. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    reviewed as deadpuma on US Store

10. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    It's strange these guys peaches 'n cream, CocaCola, SuperNova, FreezerFrenzy has the same Join Date. scammers?

11. Rokrdude

Rokrdude Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    Reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

12. iInfamouSs

iInfamouSs Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Spatium
    Reviewed as -FallenAngel-

Beautiful & Useful

I really like this app because it has a lot of asanas and beautifully detailed, the calendar is a great feature so you can track your progress, there are many programs for beginner, intermediate and advanced users, plus for every need you have. This is simply a must have for any yoga practitioner.

Some suggestions:

- More information on beneficts of poses.
    - Meditations.
    - Ability to share via email.
    - Ability to print routines.

13. xbeta

xbeta Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Pofessional Personal Yoga Coach

Reviewed in US App Store with five stars as xbetayll:

Hope that we could have more Asian languages support and profile export/import feature. ;)

Thanks for the contest and chance!

14. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Reviewed as danielfanu on the US store

15. lopatiy

lopatiy Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Student
    Nickname: lopaiyi
    Five star
    Title: Useful and helful app
    Review:
    The best yoga app. It helps to keep fit and relax at the same time after hardworking day. Built in calendar helps not to forget about workout and it has one feature that inspire me - quotes of famous people. App has biggest database which contains lots of videos pictures and poses i have ever seen. I quite forgotten to mention about muscles map that guarantee me full body relaxation. Please add black or grey theme, and ability to make music quiter while voice suggestions

16. mikron

mikron Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Reviewed as 8mikron8
    Title:
    Best app for Yoga
    Review:
    My girlfriend is engaged in Yoga and I noticed when she started visit Yoga Lessons she became more happier and has a better shape so I decided to do Yoga with Her but as I am very lazy i must have smth that will remind me to visit next lesson and help to explore new pose so i started to search and found this app. I am very happy because Yoga for Iphone keep me organized and instruct me how to perform this or that pose. Concerning improvements here are some suggestions to developers:
    *add ambient sounds that will help to relax
    *add iPod controller
    *more poses
    *themes as default is too womanly
    *data export and import

17. MuMiN

MuMiN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Earth
    Reviewed as Mohaimin Zack in US AppStore

18. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Well its a joke. They come here trying to dangle a carrot in front of 'greedy no morals' users and it works. Like any of these people will be using this 'amazing' yoga app once theyve found out they've won or not.

This is why reviews on iTunes are just not worth reading, due to lots of morally inept greedy users like the ones posting here. And its not full of newbies, theres lots of TA veterans posting here as well tryign to win the money. Shameful.

Users like this are ruining the review system on iTunes

19. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    First, have you even tried any of their apps or are you one of those people that just have an opinion without any facts? This particular appwas voted best fitness app 2011 and not by us.

In my case I could never really get into Yoga so I take the opinions of my girlfriend who loves it.i prefer the Fitness for iPad which I have used for a long time now.

Another thing is the developer comes here looking for ways to improve their app and it's a proven fact that nothing's free so offering a small reward for getting solid and well thought out ideas and suggestions as well as finding possible flaws with the product.How many times do developers post free codes asking for feedback only to have lurkers scoop them up without so much as a thank you.

This is a form of market research and the fact that they have so many updates shows that they do listen to us

I fully agree that a number of people do this for the $$$$ but that a risk that has to be taken in order to survive in this iTunes $.99 market and since they don't seem to randomly pick winners those people have little to no chance and are just helping the sales :)

20. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Dear dreadnok, thank you, we appreciate your point of view and loyalty to our apps.

Dear psj3809, from your post it's obvious that you haven't followed any of our contest closely. Because if you had, you would've noticed that we only reward authors of in-depth reviews with feedback and improvement ideas. Additionally, it's no rocket science to tell a fake review from a well-thought-out one on the app store, so not trusting reviews is not really the best policy.

Anyway folks, I'm here to choose the winners and will announce them very soon ;)