Win $10 US iTunes Gift Card For Reviewing a Free Game

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by bmadi, Nov 11, 2014.

1. dani3

dani3 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Reviewed free version as dani710 in US appstore.

2. bmadi

bmadi Member

Jul 18, 2014
    Sorry for being late guys,
    We should've announced the winners already, but we have to extend the contest for another month exactly to 1/1/2015 00:00 EST

That's because we've updated the game, both the paid and the free version, to address the issues you mentioned in your reviews.
    We always hope to meet your expectations. So please make sure to review the updated versions and to keep those valuable opinions flowing. You're really helping us improve this product.

Thank you.

3. RickyBamBam

RickyBamBam Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Male
    Caregiver
    Chicago,IL
    I believe it's against the rules to extend the deadline after it's previous expiration date. It can only be extended if the contest wasn't over yet.

4. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    This is BS. I will be changing my iTunes review.

5. Kaung

Kaung Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Reviewed the free version as KMZ611 in the US AppStore.

6. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    #26 Mess, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    There doesn't seem to be any hard and fast rules around the comps, but this isn't a way to win trust with the TA community.

Whilst I agree that this is not what should be done, your review should be based on the quality of the game, and the star rating reflect that. The fact the Dev has changed the contest shouldn't affect the rating you gave it. (Although I agree there should be a way to reflect the disappointment to the Dev)

7. RickyBamBam

RickyBamBam Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Male
    Caregiver
    Chicago,IL
    I needn't say anymore than what already has been done. Let's just say there have been instances such as this one, and the same process was taken. Now regarding the trust issue, I don't have time to be dishonest, it's just a slap in the face when a group of individuals are promised something by a certain date and the date passes, and things are once again moved around. So please do not poke at me for being any less truthful or "trusting". All I did was reiterated the truth. Now good day, I bid you farewell! :cool:

8. jacquesjk

jacquesjk Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Reviewed free version as Jacquesjk on US App Store.

9. Sikuzo

Sikuzo Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Updated review as Kisuzo in US App Store

10. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    If you # on me, I don't # on you. I # your #

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #31 psj3809, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    No its BS when people simply enter competition after competition (like yourself, theres not many posts from you talking about a paid game, all it is is promo code or competitions or freebies) and enter fake reviews.

If you like a game you like a game, you shouldnt change your review if the dev amends a competition as the review is for the game, you have reviewed the game. You havent reviewed a competition.

The problem is too many users like yourself review every single game (good or bad), give them 5 stars in the hope of winning money in every competition you enter. Thats BS, that makes a mockery of the app store and many of us dont bother with reading app store reviews as most are false

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    What do you mean by that ?

13. wnaid

wnaid Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2014
    #33 wnaid, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    Review free version as ZynKroNizE US store
    :D

14. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Updated my reviews for both the free and paid versions!
    Thanks for adding music to the paid version too, it really enhances the game's atmosphere :)