Win 10$ iTunes Gift Card For a Review - FREE Private Messages App with Encryption!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by gmail, May 27, 2012.

1. gmail

gmail Well-Known Member

May 20, 2012
    #1 gmail, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
    Hello all,

We need your help on our SMS/Email encryption FREE app.
    We are going to give a 10$ iTunes gift card a week from now all you have to do is:
    1. Download iEncryptText from (FREE App):
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/id489440167

2. If you like it please write a 5 stars review on iTunes and leave your nickname here(so we could contact you), If you don't like it please write here what you didn't like and a suggestion how we could fix that/improve the app.

We would select randomly one of you and you'll get the promised gift-card (winner would be published here on 5 June - if minimum of 10 reviews reached).

Feedback is very important to us so even if you like the app and wrote a great review you could write here also an improvement suggestion and double your odds.

Good Luck!

2. gmail

gmail Well-Known Member

May 20, 2012
  3. bboyshadow

bboyshadow Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    My User ID b-boy ShadoW

My review

4. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Reviewed as Alex.L (aka Alex@NeXt) on US AppStore.

Good idea but there still needs improvements.

5. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Reviewed as sofian_us

I find this app is awesome for sending very private and confidential message in secured line...never worry your message is hacked again...you can send your password without worry

6. gmail

gmail Well-Known Member

May 20, 2012
    You can get free credits by inviting friends by SMS and credit is used only for sending messages so you can read every message without any credit.

7. kukenwa

kukenwa Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    review as kukenwez

8. gmail

gmail Well-Known Member

May 20, 2012
    You can get free credits by inviting friends by SMS and credit is used only for sending messages so you can read every message without any credit.

9. xbeta

xbeta Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Reviewed as xbetayll in US App Store with five stars:

Here is the snapshot of the review in case it doesn't appear in App Store:
    [​IMG]

10. marcfizzy

marcfizzy Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Review as MarcFizzy

11. mike32

mike32 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Reviewed as JBond.007 (Belgian AppStore)

My 5-star review:
    This app is very useful for sending and receiving private messages through SMS or email. For this, both the sender and the receiver must have the application installed on their device. Very secure and simple to use.

Idea for improvements:
    Provide a small amount of free credits for people receiving an encrypted message, to encourage them to use the application more often ;)

12. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Reviewed as danielfanu in the US store

13. Tannorexic

Tannorexic Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in the spiritual realm
    #13 Tannorexic, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    Reviewed as meowiecat in USA AppStore.
    5 stars, surprisingly I actually love this app, usually the apps for contests bore me but this is frickin good. I didn't actually know you could encrypt text on iOS I'm pleasantly surprised and stoked at my freebie! Thank you!

My review:
    Revolutionary app! I didn't know such a thing existed on iOS! I would have paid good money for this a long long time ago!
    Deems itself very handy in a house full of curious siblings who seem to be gravitated to my phone like a damn magnet ! if I accidentally leave my phone laying around they run to it like speeding gonzales.When I finally do realize my phone was left unattended, I nearly have a heart attack stressing out about what they could have read. I'm so glad I don't have that problem anymore!
    I've actually been leaving my phone around the house on purpose now, much to my sibling's annoyance and confusion! ( they can no longer find anything juicy to try to bribe me with)
    Now I use this app for every message I ever send because it's just that simple and quick.
    Has completely replaced the default messaging app! My siblings don't seem so desperate to get their hands on my phone anymore, they have realized now that their plans have been foiled by iEncryptText! Haha.
    Even if you don't have siblings this app is still very useful..there's prying eyes where ever you are! Parents? Jealous Girlfriend? Nosey mates? Colleagues even? I just simply don't take the risk anymore, or play the guessing game of who could be snooping. I just Eliminate the possibility of snooping completely by encrypting with this app, to avoid all future complications and ramifications my private messages could cause!

14. lopatiy

lopatiy Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Student
    Reviewed as lopatiyi
    If you want to text or email secret text this app is the best choice for you. Unique method of encryption is very simple but ordininary user will not read mail sent with the help of iEncrypttext. The only disadvantage that it has quite bad UI. Please rewrite interface and add more free credits to send short messeges.

15. Tannorexic

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    Anyone win?

16. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    None ... they said 5th June ... now 13rd June

17. Tannorexic

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    I strongly suggest people change or delete their reviews.
    Obviously the dev just wanted free 5 star reviews.
    Changed my previously biased review to my honest review of the app (1 star)

18. gmail

gmail Well-Known Member

May 20, 2012
    taz_79 is the Winner!!!

Sorry about the late notice, I wasn't online for a while.
    We are working on sending you the gift card as promised.

Congrats!

19. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Thanks...finally!!!

20. gmail

gmail Well-Known Member

May 20, 2012