Win $10×3 US iTunes Gift Card

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by huying, Sep 8, 2012.

1. #1 huying, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    [​IMG]

【Win $10×3 US iTunes Gift Card】

Attention!! Contest is coming. Win $10×3 US iTunes Gift Card right now. All you have to do is to download our two FREE app—Cool A Guitar and Cool Piano. Check it out at http://www.facebook.com/MEETStudio Thanks a lot! Good luck and happy weekend!:p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

【Winners!!!】Congratulations!!! The winner of this contest is Carlacag123. I've already sent the iTunes Gift Card to you by email. Please check it. Thanks all of you. See you guys next coming contest. Cheer! *lol*

2. gb3

gb3 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    downloaded. Cool A guitar is pretty kewl! :D

3. kilarbourbon

kilarbourbon Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    COOL!
    I downloaded and they went well^ ^

4. Carlacag123

Carlacag123 Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Thanks for the cool giveaways!
    Download both apps.
    Liked & shared on FB as CarlaCaG
    Left reviews in the AppStore nickname carlacag123

When does this end?
    Is it going to be a random draw? That would be cool :)

5. Thanks for downloading our apps. You'd better leave a comment on contest post on MEET Studio's Facebook. Because we will pick up the winners from the below comments randomly. Thanks again. Hope you will love our apps. Enjoy it and have fun. Good luck and have a wonderful weekend!:p

6. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy this two apps. Thanks a lot. By the way, you'd better leave a comment on contest post on MEET Studio's Facebook. Because we will pick up the winners from the below comments randomly. Thanks again. Good luck to you. :)

7. Thank you very much! Yes, we'll pick up the winners randomly. This contest will last throughout this weekend. By the way, Cool Series apps can create an band by WIFI or Blue tooth. Just tell your friends to download them and have fun together. Good luck! Have a cool weekend. :p

8. Sezzar

Sezzar Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Liked and downloaded both apps and left reviews as Sezzar77 on US appstore. Overall cool and entertaining apps, loving them, have magic guqin and magic zither as well...definitely an entertainment series with free songs to practise.

9. gb3

gb3 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Left a comment as Nick Foong :)

10. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I pm'es you; liked as David Gabriele.

11. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Left Comment as Daniel Chang
    Thanks

12. Hi, thanks for your participation. I'm so glad to hear that you also have our Magic Zither and Magic Guqin as well. Sounds like your are a old user of our apps. Thanks a lot!! Good luck to you. We will pick up the winners on Monday Morning. Please pay much attention to our Facebook Page(www.facebook.com/MEETStudio) Thanks again. :)

13. Ok, thanks for your review. We will pick up the winners on Monday Morning. Please pay much attention to our Facebook Page(www.facebook.com/MEETStudio) A comment on the original post on facebook page would be much appreciated. Good luck. Thanks again. :)

14. Yes, I received the PM and replied to you. Thanks for your participation. We will pick up the winners on Monday Morning. Please pay much attention to our Facebook Page(www.facebook.com/MEETStudio) Thanks again. :p

15. Thanks, my friend! :) Good luck to you. Have a nice weekend!

16. Posted review in your FB page under Tony Leung.

17. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    Liked and Shared as Arutiun Mokoian
    Reviewed as Arutyun Mokoyan on US AppStore

18. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    left comment on Facebook as Alex Kogan

Reviewed both apps as deadpuma on US Store

19. kilarbourbon

kilarbourbon Active Member