Wimp by FlexileStudio

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MrFlexile, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    #21 Eoghann, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  2. MrFlexile

MrFlexile Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Technical Director
    Minsk
    Thank you for this video! I hope everybody will enjoy it despite the fact that it has sound problems. We're working on our version of the gameplay video and trailer too, i'm sure it will be available on the next week.

Don't forget to join us on Facebook or Twitter. We'd try to upload more interesting facts about the game and we really need your support!

3. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Eoghann video shows good stuff there, peaked my interest (and applied for beta, if theres still time) #

4. MrFlexile

Jan 17, 2012
    Technical Director
    Minsk
    Thank you for that, but I didn't get your application so far. Did you apply our invitation?

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Seriously I have nothing bad to say about this game! Succeeds perfectly in its genre :) Controls are kinda slippery at times but I think its because the character is goomy and slimy

6. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Thanks! I can see it now, there was a problem with TestFlight, had to re-register, will download and play as soon as I get home later

7. .THOTH.

.THOTH. Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Credit counselor :(
    Tacoma, WA
    I've been able to play a good 7 or 8 levels and so far I'm loving it! After putting in much more time I'll submit my thoughts via email. I don't think you guys will have any problems selling this one.

8. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    So far: Impressed... there is a lot of Gameplay here... enjoying it quite a bit :)

9. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Reached the second world, and its amazing new mechanic, going to finish the game pretty soon.
    When is this going to be released? Will include the third world?

10. .THOTH.

.THOTH. Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Credit counselor :(
    Tacoma, WA
    Yep, the 2nd world is awesome. That new mechanic makes the game even better, there are all kinds of possibilities for nefarious challenges with that ability.

11. MrFlexile

Jan 17, 2012
    Technical Director
    Minsk
    Thank you for that, we're planning to release it this September, but it depends on the apple review! And yeah, it's gonna be the third episode too!

P.S. There are some problems with the sounds on the second planet, but we will submit a new build this week with the fixes, so disregard these bugs please!

12. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Excellent news! You have a day 1 customer... I will write you an email soon. Thanks for letting me play earlier :)

13. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    I haven't had much time to play it, butits fun so far.

14. Joined with my testflight account, would love to be a beta tester for this game cause the graphics looks really cool.

15. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah haven't had much time to play this, but what I've played has been so much fun!

16. MrFlexile

Jan 17, 2012
    Technical Director
    Minsk
  17. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Sorry haven't had time to send email yet :( I'll try to do it tomorrow. But I do like the game a lot!

18. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Been playing the new build a lot! Soon as I get home from my Labor Day trip, I'm sending you guys an email reviewing the latest build! :)

Did you get my previous email concerning levels 18,19 and 20 of junk planet?

19. MrFlexile

Jan 17, 2012
    Technical Director
    Minsk
    It seems like we have a labor day each day lately, except we've got no trips haha :D

We've got that email, sorry for no responds, already answered.

20. This is an AWESOME game, didn't really like platformers on ios, but this game rocks! Just discovered Mikey shorts, which is good too, but this game has some great gameplay, graphics, and just feels like a complete game.

It will do well I figure.