Wildwood: Graveyard Defense

Alan Vitek
Defend against hordes of ghosts in Wildwood — a fast-paced wave survival game. You play as a froggy grave keeper. Use y…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Defend against hordes of ghosts in Wildwood — a fast-paced wave survival game. You play as a froggy grave keeper. Use your trusty lantern to light up ghosts and pop them. Fight bosses, collect ecto to brew potions, unlock new lanterns. Can you survive the night? • Defeat challenging bosses! • Collect unique lanterns! • Brew power-up potions! • Compete on leaderboards! • Unlock a mysterious portal... Development Roadmap: V.1: Initial Release (complete) V.2: Major Art Updates (complete) V.2.1: Bug Fixes + Updates (complete) V.3: Potions (complete) V.4: Wave System (complete) V.5: SECRET (coming 2024) V.6: SECRET Developer's Note: This is my first game, and I am so thankful for all the support of my family and friends as I’ve continued to work on it. I really hope you enjoy playing, and stay tuned for more updates in the future! Check out the development roadmap and my website for more information. — Alan
Information
Seller:Alan Vitek
Genre:Action, Arcade, Family
Release:Oct 14, 2019
Updated:Apr 15, 2024
Version:4.1
Size:230.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal