Universal WildFrost (by Chucklefish) [Pre-order] Release April 11th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mastery51, Mar 26, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    #1 mastery51, Mar 26, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
    IMG_0736.jpeg

Discord page

‘’Hey @everyone! You asked, we listened!
    **Wildfrost will be coming to iOS and Android April 11th** for all your iddy biddy Big Berry needs. Now, you can chase the W from wherever you are, and you don't have to pause just because you left the house!

As of midnight local time, you'll be able to pre-register so that the game automatically downloads to your device on launch day. We're trying out a cool 'try before you buy' model, which means you can play up until you beat the first boss for free - sort of like the demo we had on Switch and Steam. After that it'll be £/$6.99 to pick up. Pretty neat huh!

If you’re looking for first impressions, Pocket Tactics have covered it here in an official preview, and gave it a whopping 9/10.
    https://www.pockettactics.com/wildfrost/review

That's it from us for now. We've got another big Wildfrost announcement coming very soon, so keep your eyes peeled...”

Pre-Order
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wildfrost/id6462882621

IMG_0738.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg

ste86uk likes this.
  2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I was coming to post this. I remember I really wanted it on switch back when it come out but I’d already just bought a pile of games so it got passed over.

Can’t wait for it on iOS! I love this kind of game on iOS and I’m going to play the heck out of it!

3. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

It's Chucklefish's first app on iOS, apparently; hopefully this means other games will be ported as well.

4. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    #4 mastery51, Mar 27, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2024
    Not exactly, they did help publish “Stardew Valley” for a few years and “Inmost” on Apple Arcade if I remember correctly.

since then chucklefish’s publishing for Stardew Valley has expired and now the actual developer Concerned Ape owns all of it now. And Inmost has just recently been removed from Apple Arcade because the contract ended.

sebgo likes this.
  5. kitkeat

kitkeat Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Not available for preorder in my country yet. As someone who has yet to complete a run, I’m very hype to resume that in iOS! Day one unlock for me…

ste86uk likes this.
  6. Rocksaint

Rocksaint Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013