Wild West: Explore Shoot Trade by Team PeakX (new title of Team Weedo)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Passion, May 23, 2018.

1. Zirotto

Zirotto Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Male
    #141 Zirotto, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    Man,

What to say about this game. I've been playing for about 5-6 months now and the game has changed so much it almost feels like a child to me.

I mean the guys at PeakX listen to the community very well and they try make your suggestions happen as best as they can.

As an example: the guns used to have a durability of 3 or 5 uses. Meaning that after every battle you'd have to buy new funs. So we made the suggestion to make guns uogradabup and have no durability. BOOM 2 weeks later and they made the system.

It's very refreshing to "work" with Devs like this. I love them.

The game itself is of course not finished yet and there are some bugs to iron out (there always are bugs to iron out in development, right guys?). But it is a lot of fun to play.

End game wise there's still much to improve though. But I'm talking from a spoiled perspexpers. I'm at max level in an unfinished game.

2. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2016
    Wow!
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate we have a player like you. You are also really cool in our eye :D.
    Sincerely glad you could love our duel system because we really put lots of effort on it in order to build a different western world. Wish you could keep enjoy our game. Thank you!

KeKhan likes this.
  3. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    A Letter From The Game Producer

At the very beginning, thank all the players on Toucharcade who are interested in Wild West no matter you are involved in the game test or not, or given us any comments about the game. You are the most respectable friends for us and without you, we cant make a game like wild west.

We set two clear goals since this program started:
    1. Keep the classic fun of clicker/idle games
    2. Innovate as much as possible
    However, these ‘easy' goals result in a development path which is full of hardships and challenges.

First of all, we are a small team, we can completely duplicate the gameplay and system numbers of a successful idle game and then just need to change a different, good-looking art.

But we don't want to do this, we want to make some different.

As many players in Toucharcade said, we have took a lot of wrong path in the process of innovation. We have developed a lot of features that we suppose are not bad but players don't like it at all. For example, the weapons is a durable setting in the previous version. There are too many similar examples, we almost going to fell into tears every time when we remind it.

Fortunately, with the support of everyone and the hard working of our team, the game has been recognized by more and more players and getting closer to the official launch.

We promise that we will keep listen to everyone's opinions and continue to make wild west great ever even after the game is officially launched. We also hope you can give us more advice and suggestions after the official launch.

Finally, We also have a small wish. Wish you could keep support our games, wish you could introduce our game to your friends. At that time, we will post the download link to the post. The more players join our game, the more motivation we will have and will make the game even better. Plus, we wish that you can give us a 5-star praise in the app store. If you are a friend from the media, we also wish that you can write a review for this game. Thanks.

Thank you everyone!

Game Producer: Eli

KeKhan likes this.
  4. Zirotto

Zirotto Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Male
    I'll sure give a 5 star review. But is that possible yet? Or only after global release?

5. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hi Buddy!
    Thank you so much! Could you lease review our game until our global release? Thank you!!

Zirotto likes this.
  6. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    #146 KeKhan, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Congrats on the release! Wonderful job and thanks for all the hard work!

I am having a problem tho - After installing the latest TestFlight update, my progress (on the TestFlight version) was totally reset. I figured it would be fine because I would just connect the live version to my Facebook.

Got the live version (yay!) and it won’t let me connect to Facebook to sync my old account. When I try to sync to Facebook it says “Name already in use”.

I don’t mind starting over, but I’d still like to be able to connect to Facebook so my progress isn’t lost again.
    Also, I’m kind of sad I don’t have the Beta gifts you gave out, and you mentioned you were sending me something which probably went to the account that got reset..

Happy for you but sad for me

Passion likes this.
  7. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hi, KeKhan

1. You can delete the game and login with your Facebook, you will get your old progress.
    2.If you want to keep you current progress, plz tell us your in-game ID and your Facebook email. We will try to connect you current progress with your Facebook.
    3.When you finish your progress connect. We will send you the gifts. Don't worry, we won't let our old friend disappointed. ;)

Thank you. :)

KeKhan likes this.
  8. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    #148 KeKhan, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Aww, thank you
    I ended up linking to an alternate Facebook account and starting over. I kind of like starting fresh for the global launch! I’m going to stick with this account, you guys have enough to deal with

Here’s my info tho, I do miss my gifts :
    upload_2018-9-26_10-53-27.png
    <-IBEX->

The newest build looks AWESOME and plays great been playing the past hour!
    So happy for you, and I wish it success!

Also, I friended AO XU in game

I was going to make a thread for the live version in the main forum, but would you prefer to do it so you can update it as needed?

9. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Thannnnnk you ;)

We will send you the gift within one day. We have some emergency things to do. :)

You can make a thread for the live version in the main forum. If we need update it, we will reply to this thread.

10. Zirotto

Zirotto Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Male
    I sure will when it's released!

11. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Hey do you guys have a trailer or anything I can put up on the main thread?

12. Zirotto

Zirotto Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Male
  13. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Yeah those are kind of old hehe, I just need an updated YouTube trailer

14. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hi guys
    Wild west which is made by you and us, has been featured by Apple App Store in over 125 countries!

[​IMG]

15. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Thank you so much!