Wild West: Explore Shoot Trade by Team PeakX (new title of Team Weedo)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Passion, May 23, 2018.

1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2016
    Hi!
    The 2nd test flight invitation already sent to your email address, thank you!

2. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Hello guys,

Our 2nd round of testing was started. Thank you for helping us.
    Could you plz help us answer some questions?;)

(1)Are there any features or functions that you don’t understand?
    (2)What is your favorite feature?
    (3)What is your feeling about this game?
    (4)Is there any suggestion?

Any feedbacks are appreciated. Whether positive or negative feedback, we are happy to hear, because they are helpful! :)

--------
    Team PeakX

3. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hello guys, if you want to join our Test Flight. Please leave your email address here! By the way, if you have any feedback, welcome to write your comment!

4. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    First off, I LOVE this game. It really is so good.
    Better than most idle games. You’ve got strategy, mining, crafting, building, DUELING, quests, gear, collectible cowboys. Seriously, it is a deep experience.

1) I’ve been testing this through a few builds now, and STILL have a “brown bar” down the side on the mining page. I really hope you address this before release! See below:
    upload_2018-9-2_9-39-50.png
    2)Are you planning on making this game available for iPad as well? I prefer to use my iPad but currently it only operates in 1x zoom mode, which I hate (no offense). Your artwork is top notch and I’d love to enjoy it fully on my iPad.

3)To exit a lot of your menus you have to hit an arrow on the top left of the window. This is awkward. Especially if you are playing with one hand. Please make the exit menu button on the bottom so it’s accessible.

4)It would be useful if, on the crafting page, there was a small indicator next to the item if it is something needed for a current trade order. Like a yellow dot or something. That way you don’t have to keep switching between windows to see what you need.

5)There tends to be a “spinning wheel” after almost EVERY action. It’s super frustrating and really takes me out of the game. I’m not sure if this is just a beta issue, because the game is interacting with the server so much?
    Or maybe it’s not storing any data locally and has to connect to the server after every action?
    Either way it’s annoying and is the main reason I don’t play this as much as I want to. I’ve attached a picture below:
    upload_2018-9-2_9-51-35.png

I hope you don’t think I’m unhappy with the game, I only offer these suggestions because I love it and want to see it succeed!
    Thank you for listening and being active in the community.
    WEST is a gem among idle games, great work!

Passion likes this.
  5. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hello,KeKhan!

Thank you soooooooooooooo much for your feedback!!!!

Sincerely glad you love this game and give us so much useful advice! Our game designer is really touched! Thank you! You are really the gem among the players :D, you just enjoy everything that we designed in the game!
    As for your feedbacks:

1)We are planning on making this game available for iPad now. As for the your "Brown bar” problem, it is also because we do not completely support the iPad so far. Sorry about that. Due to we are still testing our product, this project still needs some time. However, we will fix these problems ASAP.

2)As for the exit arrow problem. Apologies for this inconvenient operation. We will seriously consider this problem. But it will cost too much time if we change our U. Hence we may think another way to fix this problem, thank you!

3)Add a small indicator next to the item is a great idea! We will consider this function.

4)The "Spinning wheel" should be our server problem if your network is alright. Are you still meet this problem now? If so, please tell us and we will check what exactly happened.

Last but not the least, sincerely appreciate your advice. If you have any further suggestions, please leave your feedback here. We really want to hear more advice from you :D
    By the way, could do you please tell me your email address? We have a small gift which is made for you :D
    Thank you very much!

6. Degney

Degney Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Passion likes this.
  7. Jerry Berg

Jerry Berg Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2018
    Male
    Wow, that looks awesome!

Passion likes this.
  8. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hey!
    Thank you so much! Would you like to join us? Leave your email here!

9. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hi!
    Thank you! We will add your email to our test flight in recent day, please check your email.
    If you have any question or feedback, feel free to let us know!

10. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hello everyone!
    Anybody who want to join us please leave your contact here!

11. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    New game trailer, do you like it?

12. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Hello everyone!

Our game will be officially launched in 27th this month. Before that, we will have a final test!

Join this final version! Of course, we prepare some prizes for you guys.

Everyone who joined our test will receive a in game product worth $1.99, you can exchange this gift after our game officially launch!

Players will receive a better rewards If you have any feedback for us.

Contact Info:
    E-mail: support@peakxgames
    Other: PM Passion

13. Zirotto

Zirotto Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Male
    I love suggestion #4.

I've been playing the game for months now and it's a great game and the Devs really listen to feedback and they want to have feedback which is a nice change in my opinion.

Passion likes this.
  14. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Thanks for helping us. Glad we have such great friends like you guys to help us. :)

After a long time polish, we will official launch in 27th this month. Before that, we will have a final test! We will start the new testing within one day. We will post the information when we start the testing.;)

15. achilles1984

achilles1984 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Hello,

your game looks great. I would like to test it via test flight.

[email protected]

Passion likes this.
  16. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    9 days to official launch :)

Do you like this cat?
    [​IMG]

17. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    OMG what’s not to like??
    She just needs a gun heheh

Great work on this game it’s come so far! I can’t wait to delete all the other clicker style games I have and just focus on this one. It’s got everything!

Passion likes this.
  18. fliindnyce

fliindnyce Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Still waiting for my invite ☹️

Passion likes this.
  19. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hi

Thank you for helping us. :):)

We already added you into the TestFlight, plz check it.

Plz give us some feedback. Whether positive or negative feedback, we are happy to hear, because they are helpful!

20. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    :):):)

Already sent the Test Flight to you. Plz check it. ;);)

We are sincerely hope to get your feedback. Thank you.