iPad Wild West By Playmesh

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by THE STUD, Jun 4, 2009.

1. #1 THE STUD, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
    Another week and yet another game the same as all the rest that have been released by Playmesh comes to the Apple store

This time it's set in the Wild West hence the name...It's free but like all the others they will want you to buy reward points so they can make some money

If you enjoy the rest or even the wild west then no doubt you will get this game

Attached Files:

• 001.PNG
      001.PNG
      File size:
      157.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Meh. To be honest I stopped caring after Race Wars. There's only so much of this can come out before I become disinterested. I'm still playing iMafia and Race Wars, but that's where I draw the line.

3. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    Poor business decisions by this company. Honestly, people lose interest in these games eventually and it's a waste of time and money to develop more.
    I also feel bad for people spending money on points.

4. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    How much are they really "developing"
    The interface is pretty much all there, slap on some new graphics and poof, you have other idiots willing to pay $49.99 or $99.99 for points.

You can't feel bad for idiots willing to part with their money so easily.
    Feel bad for us who have to see the same regurgatated app over and over again! ;)

5. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    this

ITT: same crap is made once again to lure stupid people to buy stupid points

6. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    Well, Mr. Charley, you're right. I don't really feel bad for people buying points, I'd rather see less of these "mob" games and more actual RPGs to play. So far there's only a few online RPG games for the iPhone, and out of those there's like one decent one.

7. Xander

Xander Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    Two words: over-saturated market.

I just want to echo what these other guys are saying. If PlayMesh is reading, stop with the imafia carbon copies. Quit reskinning imafia! Again, going back to my initial statement, eventually this well will run dry for playmesh. The only way to stop this is to inform the masses. Don't even download their free apps. If you've played one, you've played them all!

8. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

wow, very creative! im impressed, take the same game and add a couple wild west things, nice job playmesh!