Wierd problems with some games on my Iphone4

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mrchampipi, Oct 10, 2010.

1. mrchampipi

mrchampipi New Member

Oct 10, 2010
    #1 mrchampipi, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
    Hey everyone.

I'm having the wierdest of problem with my Iphone 4 regarding specific games, and can't seem to find a solution.

Some games that SHOULD be working on my Iphone 4 just aren't: Worms, Texting of the bread, Chaos Rings, Cro-Mag Rally. The strange thing is that they're the only ones showing problems, among the dozen and dozen of apps I've tried on my device...

Here are the symptoms:
    _Worms don't even show the credit page, then title screen appears on only a quarter of the screen, flickering and with messy graphics. Game can't start.
    _TotB, Chaos Rings and Cro-Mag: I can start the app, menus are ok, untill the actual game starts....showing the same symptoms above mentioned: only a tiny portion of the screen appears, all blurry, flickery and messy.

Tried restauring my phone, deleting apps from both phone and itunes...but still having the same issues

I'm trying to get some help on the Apple forums with no luck so farhttp://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2609548&tstart=0

So here I am, wishing maybe someone has a clue of what could be happening with my phone (and how come only these games cause problem)

Thank you in advance for any help/ ideas...

PS: French Iphone4 (Orange) under latest ios, no jalebreak or tweaks.

2. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    This happens with every iOS "update". Don't be surprised. The only thing you can do is wait...

3. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Try Reset All Settings

Try clearing caches - mail, safari (mail especially)

Try a complete restore from backup

Any of these should fix the problem. If they don't call Apple customer service, set up an appointment for an Apple store rep to check it out.