Who do I talk to about Social Group Settings?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Zandog, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Public Relations/Graphic Designer - Spiffcode Inc.
    Seattle, Wa
    I've tried many attempts to talk to Arn aka Blakespot (Administrator) about helping the iDevelopers social group out with some of the limitations of the social group page. (Msg sent 1/6/09)

I haven't gotten any response from him via PM. So I msg'd him via AIM. I got one response, asking that I msg him later, 3 days ago. I'm a member of his website, I have him on AIM and I subscribe to his twitter blogs. He is actively posting at least 5 or 6 times a day on twitter alone. He obviously doesn't want to deal with me, let alone, make things easier for the developers group on his website.

Is there a moderator or administrator who has this kind of access or can some how get to Blake? The developers who visit this site enjoy the type of feedback we find. It would be a shame if we couldn't use the site for what its meant. To make the game we develop, better. Help?

50HellsofPain likes this.
  2. Hi Zandog. Referring to the 'aka' (Also Known As)- just so you know, Arn is not Blakespot . They are two different people, but both are admin (Arn is the main guy).

We (mods) don't have this kind of control available, and it is definitely Arn you need to get hold of regarding this. But we only have as much power to contact him or any other admin as you do.

3. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Seattle, Wa
    thanks wy. I think I tried to get ahold of them both. No member list to look at for other staff, not sure who can do what so I thought I'd explain myself and ask.

4. No probs Zandog. Good luck with your group :)

5. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

#5 brewstermax, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    How do you make a social group?

EDIT: Nevermind. I created one. PM me if you want to join.

6. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Yuthe, delete this thread. We need to keep Social Groups quiet. I made on, invite only, so Shhhhh.

7. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Seattle, Wa
    What are you talkin about. I want people to see this.