Who do I contact

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by LordShad0wz, Apr 29, 2015.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    to find out who deleted pages of posts including many of mine in a thread where no rules were broken?

Pages of posts were removed. Many people had posts removed including other regulars of this site.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=260361

Billy

2. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    No one. Those posts were cleared by an admin so there's literally no higher authority.

Additionally - if posts are removed, there was a reason. Think about that. We do not practice censorship here on TouchArcade. I respect the site and the forums and if there was shadiness going on, I would leave.

3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Think about it?

When you moderate someone and just remove posts then perhaps you should message the person why? That's what I always did when I moderated posts. Secondly I wish to know which admin ? Having pages of discussions just mysteriously gone with no explanation is wrong. I took time to write my posts and spend time on this site. It's just wrong.

Lastly all of my posts were about the monetization of that game. They were on topic. There were no offensive language or attacks or anything. So I'd love to know what rules I broke?

Billy

4. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

5. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    So my post was one of the few that was actually removed. This was the only time that I was happy a post of mine was removed. lol :)

6. the_kernel

the_kernel Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2011
    Datacore netadmin
    An Island Somewhere
    As a former long time moderator on a forum with a significantly larger number of people, I can say that while you think there was nothing wrong with your post, is very likely fractured a rule somewhere.

Let it go, and don't go so hung up about it, it happens to the best of us, even moderators get tagged every so once in a while.